One of the best things about going to OnStage are the beautiful displays that you can see using the new product. There is one problem, however. OnStage locals are happening all over the world. There are display stampers ALL over the world which means we can’t see all of the beautiful displays. Over the next week or so, I’m going to be sharing my OnStage displays along with the Artisans who were display stampers.
I wanted to use the beautiful Orange Blossom stamp set with the new Lemon Lime Twist In Color. In typical Kimberly fashion, my first glimpse of the new colors I’m not overjoyed. Then I stamp with the colors, and I fall in love. The Lemon Lime Twist has me smitten. Already I can think of many color combinations.
You will notice a few new products used for this card.
- Eastern Palace Designer Specialty Paper
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Ink
- 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon
- Iridescent Sequin Assortment
Beautiful Color Combinations
Below is the color combination I used for today’s card. I love how the blues and yellows provide a fresh look and especially fun for spring and summer.
Tips & Tricks
A few tips when creating this card.
- The greeting was stamped onto a piece of Dapper Denim Cardstock and then die cut using the Window Box Thinlits Dies. There is a special little thinlit within the dies that cuts a beautiful banner.
- Using my sewing machine, I created a straight stitch across the banner and ribbon to keep in place. I also added a small piece of a Delicate White Doily under the ribbon.
- The flowers were stamped onto Whisper White cardstock 4″ x 5-1/2″ using Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party inks. This gave me a small space to add a 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of designer series paper along the edge of the card for a little pop of color.
- The new sequins are perfection. Why do I love them so much? Look at the different sizes of the sequins. Look at the tiny little sequin. This makes my heart pitter patter. They have a nice iridescent look you will love.
Much More OnStage Displays To Come
Be ready to see many more displays and ideas to inspire you. The best part is being able to see all of the beautiful designs up close and from around the world at the different OnStage events. SO stinking exciting.
You can find AVAILABLE products in the clickable links below.
New Tutorial Available!
Every month I release a new EXCLUSIVE tutorial. April’s tutorial is filled with out of the box ideas you will love.
Simply click the photo below to purchase.
Speaking of retiring… Click HERE to download the retired list.
Don’t miss the sneak peek of the Eastern Palace Suite. Click HERE to see three fun ideas!
This is available to customers on May 1st.