July Tutorial Release
It’s that time again! It’s an all new July tutorial from the Tutorial Bundle design team.
This month the tutorial is filled with beautiful projects using products from the new annual catalog. Each month we collaborate to do a blog hop using the stamp set or bundle that we used for our tutorial project. I like to think of this as an extra bonus. Are you ready to be inspired?
July Sneak Peek
Get a load of this fun sneak peek of the July Tutorial. SO many great stamp sets and projects. I love the diversity from this team and how we each bring something special to each of the projects.
Each tutorial has step by step instructions for easy duplication of the projects. You will find both cards and 3D projects in each of the tutorials.
Oh So Eclectic
I instantly fell in love with the Oh So Eclectic bundle because of the gorgeous combination of the stamp set and Framelits.
WOW! Look at this amazing bundle!
I decided to use a fun color combination that I’ve had in my head for awhile, Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Gray. I love how these two colors look together.
Below you will find tips to create today’s card.
- I always start with a 4-1/4″ x 11 card base using Whisper White Thick cardstock. The first cardstock layer is Lemon Lime Twist 4″ x 5-1/2″.
- My first stamped layer is Whisper White 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″. I stamped the two flowers using Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Gray. I added spatter over the stamped flowers using an Aqua Painter loaded with Lemon Lime Twist Ink and Basic Gray Ink.
- You will need two pieces of Basic Gray cardstock cut at 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″. The first layer I die cut using the open flower framelit. After die cutting, I layered this onto the remaining Basic Gray cardstock using Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Before attaching the Basic Gray cardstock, I layered a small piece of a Delicate White Doily, Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon and Whisper White Bakers Twine. I attached the layers using a staple to keep in place.
- I stamped the greeting onto a small scrap of Basic Gray cardstock using Basic Black ink. The greeting was die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies by using the smallest scallop square in the die set.
- Lastly, I added Rhinestones for a little extra bling. I love how it all came together.
Wondering how you can purchase the July tutorial? There are two ways you can get this tutorial.
Get it FREE with a $50 purchase from my online store HERE.
Buy the tutorial for $15 HERE.
See all of my tutorials by clicking the button below.
Be inspired by the Tutorial Bundle Design Team. Click the button below to see what my friend and fellow designer Kylie Bertucci has created.