Falling Flowers is Irresistible!
The Falling Flowers stamp set is becoming more and more irresistible the more I play around with it.
As you know from reading my blog over time, I’m not typically a flower person but this set becomes irresistible when you factor in the gorgeous framelits that coordinates with the set are endless.
Coordinating with Falling Flowers
I fell in love with this set the first time I stamped with it HERE. I love the way the die cuts coordinate and the possibilities with this set.
One of the things that attracted me the most was the ability to layer the die cuts with the stamped images.
Creating this card is fun and easy once you have all the layers at your finger tips.
- Start with a piece of Night of Navy cardstock 4-1/4 x 11. Adhere a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4-1/8 x 5-3/8) to the card front using Fast Fuse.
- Stamp the flower image randomly onto a Night of Navy cardstock 4 x 5-1/4 using Night of Navy ink. Using a piece of scrap Night of Navy cardstock, stamp 3 flowers and die cut using the May Flowers Framelits. Using a sponge dauber, lightly sponge around the die cut flowers using Night of Navy ink. Sponging the edges lightly make these flowers pop a wee bit more on the card. Adhere two of the die cut flowers to the Night of Navy cardstock front directly using Fast Fuse.
- Stamp the berry twig image onto Daffodil Delight cardstock scrap using Daffodil Delight ink 3 times and die cut images.
- Adhere a piece of 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper (Dapper Denim- 1 x 4-1/4) across the Night of Navy stamped cardstock using Fast Fuse. Adhere a piece of Burlap ribbon over the Designer Paper as well as a piece Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon. This ribbon is delightful and easy to tie in a bow or fold in half.
- Attach 3 of the Daffodil Delight berry twig die cuts to the underside of the die cut flower framelit.
- Staple the ribbon, burlap and die cut flower using a handheld stapler. Attach to the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set using Night of Navy ink. Die cut the greeting using the Tags & Labels framelits. Place the stamped label die cut under the Designer Paper using Fast Fuse.
- Attach the Night of Navy cardstock to the Whisper White cardstock base using dimensionals.
Tips & Tricks
- Stamp and die cut all of your flower pieces prior to putting your card together. This will give you and idea if you want more or less flowers on your card.
- Either a sponge or a Sponge Dauber can be used to sponge around the flowers. I use a Sponge Dauber because I like to have more control when sponging around an area and especially when the area isn’t big.
You can see this entire product bundle and collection HERE. I love how crisp these images look on a card. Definitely a beautiful combination.
Save money when you purchase the Falling Flowers bundle and you will be on your way to creating this fun technique using this bundle.
Click HERE to view and purchase. See below how you can earn rewards when you purchase from me.
Love Flower stamps?
New to My Website?
- If you are new to my site you will learn I love to thank my customers when they purchase from my Online Store. You will receive a special gift and a free class tutorial when you make a purchase. You will also receive a hand stamped card from me in the mail. I do appreciate you! Click HERE to browse new Stampin’ Up! products.
- Are you looking for new ideas to keep you inspired? Sign up for my email Newsletter. I have projects with tutorials you can save and enjoy when you want. Click HERE to subscribe.
Have an AWESOME Monday and thank you for taking time to visit. Tell me what you think of today’s card. Will you be trying this technique? I’d love to hear from you.