Get Acquainted with Berry Burst
Man o man! Every single new InColor makes me happy! After water coloring with the new Berry Burst Classic Ink pad, I was amazed! It’s beautiful. Berry Burst reminds me of a color we had years ago, Purely Pomegranate. I’m so pumped to use these new colors, and I know you will be too.
Delicate Flowers from Orange Blossom Stamp Set
Today I’m sharing another card using the Orange Blossom stamp set. I love the opportunities this stamp set provides with the many delicate flowers and even an orange. I’ll be telling you a funny story about that “orange” blossom stamp soon.
I loved the new products I was able to use on this card:
- Orange Blossom Stamp Set
- Touches of Nature Elements (wood elements)
- Berry Burst Cardstock & Ink
- White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips when creating this card:
- I started this card using Berry Burst 4-1/4″ x 11″ for the card base. Then I added the Powder Pink cardstock 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ to the Berry Burst card base.
- Next, I used Watercolor Paper and added a very light watercolor wash using Berry Burst Classic ink and my Aqua Painter. Then I heat set the ink using my Heat Tool. Once dry I went back over the first layer of watercolor with another layer of Berry Burst ink. This time I went a little darker.
- I added splatter to the card using my Aqua Painter with Berry Burst ink. Create the splatter by tapping the Aqua Painter with a bone folder over the watercolor paper.
- I stamped the florals onto Whisper White cardstock using Berry Burst and Old Olive inks and then stamped the greeting using Archival Basic Black Ink. Once stamped, I die cut the image using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- The floral wooden element was attached using Tombow Multipurpose Glue. I added a bow using the new 1/8″ White Sheer Ribbon paired with Linen Thread.
- One of my favorite things on this card is the lace border die cut. This die cut is from the Flourish Thinlits. This is carrying over into the new catalog, and I’m SUPER happy!
Add a Touch of Elegance!
To finish this card, I added two products that always add a touch of Elegance- Delicate Doilies, and Pearls.
I loved how this card turned out. I’m not sure if it’s my love affair with the stamp set or the Berry Burst that drives that emotion, but either way, the card made me happy!
One More Sweet Project…
One of the other stamp sets I had the privilege to work with- Label Me Pretty. This stamp set coordinates with a new fun punch called Pretty Label Punch. Label Me Pretty not only has beautiful images, but gorgeous fonts used for the greetings.
I created this tag using the Perfect Mix stamp set in the Occasions Catalog on page 35. This stamp set is retiring, so grab it fast if it’s one you love.
Take note of a few things on this card:
- Crumb Cake 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock & Ink
- Pretty Label Punch
Time to hop along and be inspired by the other Artisans and their incredible work. Simply click the next button or use the links below. Most of all, enjoy it. Be inspired, and create something fun and exciting today.
You can find AVAILABLE products in the clickable links below.
New Tutorial Available!
Every month I release a new EXCLUSIVE tutorial.
April’s tutorial is filled with out of the box ideas you will love.
Simply click the photo below to purchase -OR- Spend $50 and receive the Tutorial for FREE!