Kinda Eclectic | Stampin’ Up!
Happy Wednesday. Today is another fun day to share another display from Convention. Each time I created with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set I think I yelled out a big squeal.
Create with Me:
- Start with your cardbase of Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 and let’s tackle a few tags using this fun stamp set.
- The tags were created using the Moonlight DSP and cutting each pattern to fit the card with a slight angle.
- Using Hello Honey ink, stamp your starburst image and greeting in Blackberry Bliss on the grid pattern.
- Using a piece of scrap Whisper White stamp the butterflies using Smoky Slate and flowers using Hello Honey Ink.
- Punch your butterflies and layer.
- Fussy cut your flowers using your snips.
- Stamp the dotted word image onto Whisper White cardstock using Smoky Slate ink. Create a banner of this piece and wrap around the Grid pattern paper.
- Using Dotted Scallop Punch, punch a piece of Basic Gray cardstock and Hello Honey cardstock and layer the scallops at the bottom of each patterned paper piece using Snail.
- Gently tuck your flowers behind the banner.
- Layer a 1/2 piece of a doily under the Hexagon Pattern paper as shown in the photo.
- Trim both pattern paper pieces at the top to create a tag.
- Punch a small circle from Hello Honey and place at the top of the tag. Punch a hole and tread Whisper White bakers twine and tie in a bow.
- Adhere to the card base as shown in photo.
- Attach butterflies to the focal tag using dimensionals and add a Rhinestone.
- Add a fun clip as shown in photo.
All supplies are at the end of this post.
I’m loving this stamp set for the millions of ideas and possibilities and isn’t the greeting of this set perfect? Kindness does go a LONG way.
Click the photo below to see NEW weekly deals!
Have an awesome day creating.