It’s time to see the creativity unleashed from the Tutorial Bundle Team. This is always a fun blog hop filled with great inspiration.
Today’s blog hop is all about the Eastern Palace Suite.
Shimmer & Pizzaz
One of the things I’ve been using a lot with the Eastern Palace Bundle is the Shimmer White Cardstock. I love how this cardstock looks when you watercolor.
Once I added the Lemon Lime Twist Ink watercolored over the medallion, it was love at first sight. The picture never does Shimmer paper any justice because you cannot see the shimmer in the photo. I promise it’s shimmery and beautiful.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips when creating this card:
- I created the medallion by stacking the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits along with the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies using Shimmer White Cardstock. The Eastern Medallion dies stack so beautifully together. I also die cut another large layering circle using Whisper White cardstock.
- Once I watercolored the medallion using my Aqua Painter and Lemon Lime Twist Ink, I layered it over the Circle die cut. I found using a sponge dauber with Tombow Multipurpose glue to be most effective to keep the medallion adhered to the Whisper White cardstock. I simply placed a small dab of the glue onto a sponge dauber, then dabbed over the back of the medallion. It worked like a charm.
- To keep the label with the greeting in place along with the twine, I used a staple.
- Creating the card front I stamped the 3 main circle images along with the star design in the center of each circle. I love how the Fresh Fig, Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist Ink coordinate together.
- Lastly, don’t forget to add a little pizzaz to your medallion by using the Basic Rhinestones. I love how this created attention to this intricate medallion.
Did You Know?
Every month this team of demonstrators comes together to create one of the best tutorials I’ve ever seen. This tutorial is unlike others. It’s beautifully put together with great projects, step by step directions and fantastic photography! Every month I’m blown away by the artwork and creativity from this team.
Our May Tutorial features the Eastern Palace Suite and OH MY WORD… it’s amazing. If you love cards and 3D projects, this tutorial will INSPIRE you!
Did you know you can get this tutorial for FREE? Yes, if you purchase either of the Eastern Palace Bundles available as seen HERE, you will receive this tutorial for free. -OR- You can purchase the tutorial for $15. Either way, don’t miss this!
Check out this sneak peek…
Next, it’s time to be inspired by the other Tutorial Bundle Design Team. My dear friend Kylie has an amazing project for you. Simply click the button below to see her project and the rest of the design team.
Blog Hop List
Lastly, this month I have an exciting tutorial I’m giving FREE to anyone that purchases the Eastern Palace Bundle this month. This tutorial has 27 projects using only the Eastern Palace Bundle and ONLY what the bundle comes with. Yes, that is two tutorials you will receive free when you purchase the Eastern Palace Bundle this month. YAY!
You can find all of the products I used for this project in the clickable links below.