Be Inspired- Favorite Color
I love a good challenge and today’s Be Inspired blog hop definitely was a CHALLANGE for me. Our Be Inspired Team put together today’s theme, our favorite color. At first I was completely stumped. I love so many colors it was hard to settle on just one.
I gave this a lot of thought and decided to thumb through my blog and see what color stood out most over the last few weeks. Lemon Lime Twist was hands down a winner.
Every time I looked at a card made with the Lemon Lime Twist my heart skipped a beat. So today, that is the color I will choose.
Hello Lemon-Lime Twist
I decided to go full on Lemon Lime Twist using the cardstock, designer series paper and ink. Oh my! It was a little slice of heaven having all of these products together.
The products I used is a new release available June 1st from the Pick a Pattern Suite. This suite includes the stamp set Pieces & Patterns, Designer Series Paper, Washi Tape, and Electic Shaped Paper Clips.
Tips & Tricks
- I used a new embossing folder called Oh My Stars. I love how playful this embossing folder is and it will coordinate with so many great stamp sets.
- The large piece of pattern paper is from the Eastern Palace Suite called Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper. When you purchase this bundle now, you will receive this gorgeous designer series paper. Click HERE to see the bundles available until May 31st and get a free gift with purchase.
- I added another layer of designer series paper (black & white pattern) from the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper. I love how this paper added a stark contrast to the card.
- When I stamped the greeting I was so excited when the Stitched Shapes Framelits fit perfectly around the greeting. I added another scallop die cut underneath the stitched circle using the Layering Circles Dies.
- To create a little pop of color, I added a small strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock punched using the Ticker Tear Border. I love the little bitty scallop it creates.
- Lastly, I added a few of my favorite embellishments like the Delicate White Doily and a small piece of Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon.
Now it’s time to be inspired by the other Be Inspired team. First stop is my friend Sarah Berry. Simply click the button below to see what she’s created and continue along the hop. I would love to know what your favorite color is right now. Leave a comment to let me know.
Now you see why I called this Friends and Flamingos. Everyone needs a friend and I think we can’t live without a flamingo.
A few things to remember, the retired products are going fast. Make sure to check out the Retired products before it’s too late.
Another thing to check out is the Clearance Rack. There are SO many great things to grab on this list. WOWSA!
Eastern Palace Bundle
One last thing… the Eastern Palace Bundles are only available until May 31st. Don’t miss out on this incredible deal. Click HERE to see the bundles. Remember, if you purchase these bundles through my Online Store, you will receive TWO tutorials with a total of 39 cards, 3D projects for you to create. Click HERE to read more and see a sneak peek of the tutorial.
Need ideas? Check out my Tutorial Library. Create in the comfort of your home.
Make today GREAT and stamp something pretty.