More Thoughtful Branches!
I love pop up promotions like the one Stampin’ Up! has launched this month with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set.
Thoughtful Branches is filled with great images and greetings and most importantly … amazing coordinating framelits to match the set. This is what I love about Stampin’ Up!- everything coordinates making crafting a breeze.
Today the Artisan Design team has an awesome display using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set that is sure to inspire you. If you missed the last Blog Hop using this set, make sure to take a peek HERE.
Today I wanted to share two samples that were simple enough yet elegant. The greetings in this set are elegant with the beautiful fonts making projects elegant.
I started this card with a fun color combination of Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and dash of Gold. The hint of Gold on this card was perfect for keeping it elegant and classy.
Quick Creating Tips
- Stamp 7 leaves using Mint Macaron ink and 2 leaves using Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White cardstock (4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ and die cut using the coordinating framelits.
- Attach the Mint Macaron leaves using a Mini Glue Dot. By adhering the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot the leaves have slight dimension on the Whisper White.
- Attach a strip of Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper (1/2″ x 3-3/4″) over the Mint Macaron leaves. Attach a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock (1/2″ x 4″) over the Designer Series Paper using dimensionals. Attach the two remaining leaves to the Bermuda Bay cardstock using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach a 1/4 piece of a Delicate White Doily, Lace Trim, and a piece of Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon with a piece of Linen Thread wrapped a few times between the layers. Keep in place using a Handheld Stapler.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock scrap and die cut using the Tags & Labels Framelits. Adhere next to the ribbon layers using a dimensional.
- Attach gold Metallic Enamel Shapes to card front and attach the Whisper White cardstock to the Whisper White Thick cardstock base. Enjoy!
Pop it with Pink!
I couldn’t help but create a little something with a pink and gold.
It’s a quick and simple party favor thats easy to duplicate for any party using Thoughtful Branches stamp set.
With a simple piece of Kraft cardstock (3-1/2″ x 12″) scored at 5-1/4″ and 6-3/4″ you will create a perfect little favor to stash your favorite chocolate or candy hidden in a 3 x 6 Gusseted Cellophane Bag.
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
The front is embellished using the Pop of Pink Speciality Designer Series Paper, ribbon, lace and the beautiful greeting from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set.
Thoughtful Branches stamp set can be used for many amazing projects, whether a card or a party favor with the elegant images and greetings.
Get the Limited time Thoughtful Branches bundle before its GONE.
If you earned any coupons during the July Bonus days promotion, the Thoughtful Branches is a great choice to use it on.
Be inspired and check out the Artisan Blog Hop featuring the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. Click the button below and be inspired by Krista Frattin. She always amazes me with her gorgeous work.