I’ve got BIG news- a NEW and exclusive stamp set… Thoughtful Branches!
I’m super excited about a sneak peek product I get to share with you today with our Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team and a jam packed Blog Hop using this set.
A Bundle of Trees
First of all, I was completely overjoyed with the intricate tree designs bundled with the matching framelits. This means creating projects with ease. Therefore, no fussy cutting and easy release of the cardstock when using Stampin’ Up!’s Die Brush.
Most noteworthy of this stamp set is the greetings and fonts. They are sophistacated making this set easy to use for your stamping projects.
Tips & Tricks
- All of images were stamped on Whisper White cardstock and the coordinating framelits to die cut them.
- The tree branch was stamped using Early Espresso Ink. The tree leaves stamped with Bermuda Bay ink, and the bird was stamped using Real Red ink.
- Smoky Slate cardstock was added as it coordinates beautifully with the Bermuda Bay. When you take the Real Red and Bermuda Bay together, Smoky Slate is a perfect color match to coordinate with.
- The designer paper is from the A Little Foxy DSP Pack. This is a wonderful collection of patterns in this pack.
A simple piece of Linen Thread was added behind the bird along with a few white sequins around the tree.
Just look at the beautiful fonts used for the greeting. This makes me EXTREMELY happy to see the beautiful fonts Stampin’ Up! has been including in our stamp sets. WOW.
Adding Woodgrain to the Scene
The second card I decided to create more of a scene with the trees and birds. I also incorporated the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Kraft cardstock to give the card more of the “wood” feel. I love how it added just enough texture for this card.
Tips & Tricks
- I stamped all of the images onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then die cut the image using the Layering Squares Framelits (2-7/8 square). I then layered with a scallop square (3″ scallop) using Dapper Denim.
- The grass was stamped using Cucumber Crush ink. I love how fresh this color looks next to the Dapper Denim. The birds were stamped using Dapper Denim and Daffodil Delight.
- The Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper added a little sunshine to the card.
- Enamel Shapes (Regals) were added around the square die cuts for a finished look.
Click the button below to tour the Artisan Blog Hop using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set.
Up next is the amazing Krista Frattin.
Demonstrators Order NOW!
Pre-order the Thoughtful Branches bundle as a demonstrator during July and receive a Bonus Day coupon that you can use toward the Holiday Catalog pre-order during August.
Bonus Days – Don’t Miss Out!!
Start earning $5 Bonus Cash for every $50 you spend between July 7th -31st. Simply shop in my Online Store using the hostess code below and you will start earning your Bonus Cash!
**** IMPORTANT ****
SAVE your emails and WRITE down your coupon codes in a safe place when participating in the Bonus Days.
Coupon codes cannot be resent or recovered.
If you are a customer, this sneak peek into a new exclusive and limited time stamp set will be available for purchase next month starting on August 2nd. Click HERE to see the stamp set and bundle.
If you want this exclusive set now, Join My Team and enjoy the perks of being a demonstrator. I’d love to have you be a part of my team of amazing women. Click HERE to find out more information.
Have an AWESOME Thursday!!