Create it Monday
It’s Monday and that means a FRESH start to the week. I think I am the only one in the family that loves a Monday.
Probably because I’m excited to see Russ go to work and the kids go to school which = peace and quiet in the house. YAY for Monday!
Today, I’m sharing a new set from the Occasions catalog called Helping Me Grow. It’s totally suitable for my chat at the end of this post too. I hope you read all the way through.
Helping Me Grow
I’m not sure what I love more, the flowers in this set or the name of this set.
The flowers are gorgeous, but the sentiments are what really stood out for me.
See what I mean? It’s beautiful!
Grab your supplies and create this card. This is a quick and simple card.
What you need:
- Whisper White Thick cardstock 4-1/4 x 11″
- Whisper White cardstock 3-3/4 x 5″
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper 4 x 5-1/2″
- White Cardstock Vellum 2 x 4-1/4″
- Tea Lace Doily
- VersMark Ink, Basic Black Archival Ink
- Black Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Black Button and Black Thread
- Glue Dot
- Stamp the flower image onto your Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5″. Attach It’s My Party DSP to the Whisper White Thick cardstock using Snail.
- Adhere a Tea Lace Doily over the stamped flower with Snail Adhesive.
- Using VersaMark, stamp “Friend Much Appreciated” onto the center of the White Cardstock Vellum, sprinkle Black Embossing powder over image and heat using heat tool.
- Staple the White Cardstock Vellum to the stamped Whisper White cardstock making sure the Whisper White is at a slight angle. Adhere onto Designer Paper using Snail Adhesive.
- Using black thread (I used a piece of black thread found in the Bakers Twine Combo Pack) wrap around a few times and attach over the staple using a Glue Dot.
- Attach black button over thread and staple using a Glue Dot.
There is something classy about Black and White. You could even change this card up by coloring the flowers with ANY color because black goes with everything. Don’t be afraid to try it.
You can see all of the supplies used for this card listed below in the clickable links straight to my store.
Growth- Life Organization
Is there such a thing as life organization?
The last two weeks I have felt chaotic. Like a tornado came into my home and my stuff is “everywhere!”
Last week I was out of town for 9 days. I went to a gymnastics meet with Alexis in Atlanta and then 24 hours later drove from Florida to Kansas City, MO for one of the best leader retreats I’ve ever attended. 10 of the most amazing ladies I know in Stampin’ Up! gathered together to lift each other up and encourage each other in both life and business. One word to describe it all- Empowered!
I came home energized in a way I’ve never felt. Energized about life as a whole. Empowered to try new things and ENJOY the entire process as I go forward.
Can you hear my WOW? WOW WOW WOW!
I could write a novel on what I walked away with personally. It was everything from spiritual growth, personal growth, business growth…
What I learned most is to empower those around you in all of these aspects of life and you will be amazed at your own growth you will see within yourself.
Empower! It’s my word for this year. I pray that I can empower you daily not just on a creative level, but personal growth too as we journey on…. Believe me, it’s a journey! It’s a really GOOD journey!
New Month- New Gift with Purchase!
Any $25 order placed in January will receive a FREE gift from me PLUS my Exclusive January Inspiration Project Tutorials. Use the hostess code below.
Paper Pumpkin is on SALE. Click HERE to read all the news… HELLO… GREAT DEAL !!!!! PLUS, MEGA tutorial for my subscribers each month! Join now!
Become part of something EPIC… a community of stampers that is amazing… Join My Team!
Click the links below to view the products in my Online Store. Products with the price of $0 means they are Sale-a-Bration products.
For every $50 you spend from the Idea Book & Catalog or the NEW Occasions catalog you can choose a product FREE from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.