All New February Tutorial Bundle
It’s time for a brand new February tutorial with a few new team members. Check out our new line up of tutorial designers for the next 6 months. This month we also have a GUEST designer. That means 13 tutorials are bundled into this fantabulous February tutorial. WOWSA!
Purchase Your Subscription for the next 6 months!
One way you can enjoy this tutorial every single month is by purchasing the subscription. This is only open for purchase for a limited time. You get the perks of getting the tutorial sent to your inbox on the first of every month for the six months. You also save money by purchasing the subscription. Essentially you are paying for 5 tutorials, getting the 6th tutorial absolutely FREE.
Simply click the button below to purchase your Subscription TODAY!
Subscription for purchase only the month of February.
Amazing You Sale-a-Bration
The Sale-a-Bration products are amazing this year with a great selection of beautiful stamps and accessories. It decided to use the Amazing You stamp set with a few extra fun products for my card this month. Remember, the blog hop is a sample of projects using the stamp set we used in our February Tutorial. You will definitely want the tutorial with amazing instructions and ideas.
Tips & Tricks
I love how this card turned out and it’s super simple with a little fussy cutting involved.
- I created a background using the flower from the Amazing You stamp set on the top half of the card. Once stamped I colored the image using my Blenders Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry. I also added a little Daffodil Delight in the center of each flower.
- The bottom DSP is called Petal Passion. It’s AWESOME. You can find it at the bottom of page 23 in the new Occasions catalog.
- The greeting was stamped onto Basic Black cardstock, embossed using White Embossing Powder and attached to a few layers of cardstock.
- The silver foil was die cut using the Petals & More Thinlits dies. I love that lace die. SO beautiful.
- I stamped one flower onto Whisper White cardstock and colored the image, then fussy cut and added to the card front.
All the Details
As you know, it’s all about the details for me.
I always manage to find a special place for a Delicate White Doily!
Now it’s time to be inspired by the rest of the team and see the beautiful projects they have made. First stop is Linda’s blog. She’s always super creative. Make sure to check it out. If you get lost on the hop, simply click one of the links below.
Purchase ONLY the February Tutorial
Be Inspired -Tutorials!
Make sure to visit my tutorial library filled with great ideas. Each tutorial has 12 tutorials packed inside. Ideas include cards and 3 D projects. Don’t miss these amazing professional tutorials!