Tag Topper Punch | Stampin’ Up!
There are numerous ways you can get creative with the Tag Topper punch from Stampin’ Up! At my stamp club this month we made two cards each with different techniques using each of the Tag Topper punches.
Here you can see using the Tag Topper punch as a fun fold for a card.
By adding a few fun embellishments on the Tag Topper punch it completes the card.
- Fold Soft Suede cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 in half and texture emboss with your favorite texture embossing folder. I used Lovely Lace.
- Adhere a piece of Moonlight DSP 2 x 4 1/4 to the right side of the card.
- Adhere a piece of Early Espresso cardstock 1/4 x 4 1/4 to the edge of the DSP.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1 7/8 x 10. Punch one end using the Scalloped Tag Topper.
- Adhere the straight edge of the Tag Topper on the inside of the cardstock as shown in the photo above.
- Fold the remaining Tag Topper over the front of the card. Give a nice crease using your bone folder.
- Using Champagne Glitter paper and the Dotted Scallop punch, punch the Glitter paper so the scallop edge fits the length of the Tag Topper on the front of the card.
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the greeting from Big News stamp set. Stamp a greeting on the inside of the Tag Topper.
- Punch a Bitty Butterfly from Champagne Glitter paper and adhere to the Tag Topper using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Cut a Tea Lace Doily in half. Adhere to the backside of the Tag Topper to fit the card front.
- Punch a circle using Early Espresso cardstock and the Circle Framelits. Adhere to the back of the Tea Lace Doily. See photo above.
- Wrap a piece of Early Espresso Seam Binding ribbon through the Tag Topper punch. Wrap Early Espresso Bakers Twine (ON SALE THIS WEEK) around the Early Espresso twine and tie in a knot.
You can see all of the Products used for this card below. Click the links to go to my Online Store.
Here is another card using the same technique just different colors and Designer Series Paper. This card was created at a stamp camp at convention.
I just love this fun way to use the Tag Topper.
Weekly Promotions- Don’t forget these!!
Sneak Peak Stamp set from the Holiday Mini Available NOW!
Brand new stamp set: Yee-Haw!
Love how easy these little gifts were to make using this stamp set.
Remember to give someone a little joy today by making a hand made token of appreciation.
Create and have a GREAT day!
P.S.- Thank you so so much for all of the puppy advice you have been giving us. We are loving it and taking it to heart. She is doing great. We are so in love with her. Today she has a Vet Appointment. Should be interesting. Pray I can manage this big doggie at the Vet. EEK.