I love when Stampin’ Up! releases new products out of the blue. It creates a ton of excitement for everyone! Today the Artisan Team, and I have the pleasure of showcasing the new Eastern Palace Suite that will be available to customers on May 1st.
A few tidbits for customers and demonstrators looking to get their hands on this beautiful suite…
For customers: “Here is a sneak peek of the Eastern Palace Suite. Exclusive for a limited time are the Starter and Premier Bundles, designed for both the beginning and avid crafters.”
For demonstrators: “Preorder the Eastern Palace Suite Starter and Premier Bundles April 4-30. Get your hands on these colorful and exotic products to prepare for customer launch May 1.”
Love at first glance, the biggest thing that caught my eye with the Eastern Palace Suite is the gorgeous designs in the designer paper. Not to mention the color combinations which showcases new In-Colors.
I love the touches of gold added to this card.
Tips & Tricks
- Most noteworthy, this stamp set has many gorgeous images that are perfect for creating beautiful medallions. You can see that I added a few stamped images to the card that were also die cut to add more emphasis.
- The color combination I chose for this card uses Gold from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper, Fresh Fig Cardstock and Classic Stamp Pad, and lastly Bermuda Bay cardstock. I love how the Bermuda Bay looks so vivid on the Fresh Fig cardstock.
Add Gold Accents
- The gold florals are from the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers. These are beautiful and coordinate perfectly.
- Lastly, I added Gold Metallic Thread under the Bermuda Bay die cuts as well as Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes.
At first glance of the new Lemon Lime Twist In Color, I thought it was bright and cheerful, but totally not a color that I would see myself using.
Then, of course, I started playing around with it. Now I can’t stop using it.
You’ve been there, right?
Honestly, I’m blown away by the different color combinations you can create with the Lemon Lime Twist. It’s going to be an outstanding color to use this coming year.
Consequently, while I love all of the beautiful images in the Eastern Beauty stamp set, the fonts used for the greetings are a highlight for me. Plus I love all of the greetings.
Tips & Tricks
- I stamped the circle images onto Crumb Cake cardstock using Whisper White Craft ink. To speed up the drying time, I simply used my heat tool over the images.
- The greeting was stamped using the new In Color, Tranquil Tide. Tranquil Tide has a lovely blue-green hue and I’m sure will be a big hit this year. After stamping the greeting, I die cut the image using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Lastly, the designer paper was folded to create a unique banner for this card.
Fall In Love
Typically I do not showcase three cards for a hop, but I couldn’t stop using this stamp set and wanted to make sure I showed you how beautiful the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies are.
Tips & Tricks
- To create the medallion I stacked three of the thinlits together and ran them through the Big Shot using Shimmer Paper. Once die cut, I used my Aqua Painter and Lemon Lime Twister ink and watercolored gently over the medallion. I loved how this turned out.
- I placed a 3 x 3 piece of the designer paper behind the medallion to add more color.
- Additionally, each of the star images I stamped used the new Fresh Fig Classic Ink. I also used this same color for the card base.
- Lastly, I placed a piece of the designer paper along the left side of the card. The color in the designer paper created a nice contrast to the color combinations.
Again, I have to say I’m in love with the Eastern Palace Suite and the new colors that are getting ready to launch.
Finally, it’s time to be inspired by our Artisan Design Team with Louise Sharp up first. Just click the button below to see what she has created. Louise always makes me smile with her beautiful artwork. Have a FANTASTIC hop!
Kimberly Van Diepen
Miriam van Eyden