Seasonally Scattered |Stampin’ Up!
Seasonally Scattered is a new stamp set that will be in our Holiday Mini Catalog. Can you believe we are even talking “Holiday, Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving?” Oh my word… I want summer to last forever. I guess Christmas planning in July isn’t so unreasonable. IF only I was really that ahead of the game.
Like I said in this post HERE, Seasonally Scattered was a difficult set to start with but soon it all came together.
One of my goals with this set was to think a bit more outside of the box. Ha Ha Ha! I couldn’t think INSIDE the box but why not go really far outside the box. I crack myself up sometimes.
First thought was a little shaker card. This is SUPER easy. You just need a sewing machine for this card and you will be creating fun little shaker cards.
Create with ME
- Fold your Crumb Cake cardstock in half. 4 1/4 x 11
- Using the Chevron Background stamp, stamp the Chevron image “LIGHTLY” onto a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder over the image.
- Using Heat Tool, emboss the image until Gold embossing powder turns nice and shiny.
- Adhere a Doily onto the right side of the Crumb Cake cardstock front as shown in photo. You will cut off a bit of the right edge.
- Using your Big Shot, Circle Framelits and a piece of the Maritime DSP, use a Circle framelit that fits inside the doily as seen below. You will want to cut a piece of Vellum the same size as the DSP circle.
- Place some of the Gold Sequins between the DSP and the Vellum.
- Using a sewing machine, stitch around the circle onto the card front.
- Stamp the “Merry” image using Real Red ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and trim around the greeting as close as you can with snips.
- Stamp the “BE” using the Skinny Mini Alphabet set and Real Red ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Trim around the “BE” as close as you can with snips.
- Adhere both greetings as shown below in the photo.
- Stitch Chevron and 1/8″ Real Red Taffeta ribbon as shown below using a sewing machine or quick needle stitch.
- Add Gold sequins to the Chevron ribbon using Whisper White Bakers Twine and a needle.
I realize you are not getting the full effect of this beautiful stamp image since I trimmed the “merry” pretty close. It does have the most beautiful swirls on these sets which make this a great set for all types of projects.
Are you inspired to create this little shaker card? Maybe even a little inspired to create with your Christmas stamp sets? Soon the Holiday Mini will be available (August 28th) and you can purchase new AMAZING products.
Have you joined my mailing list? There are TWO great mailings I just sent out the last two weeks.
Don’t miss my newsletter packed with inspiration! Sign up for these exclusive updates on your right and receive a free paper crafting tutorial.
Be inspired- Check out my Pinterest Board with over 700 of my hand made projects in ONE place. Click HERE to follow.
In the mean time, we do have a sneak peek set available form the Holiday Mini…
NEW arrivals include a fun Christmas stamp set that will be available in the new Holiday Mini Catalog but it’s available to YOU now.
Get a head start on your Christmas cards NOW.
Click HERE to see all NEW arrivals in the Online Store.
Introducing Dear Heart!
Get this set while it’s available.
Here are a few samples using this stamp set. How adorable are these and so easy to create. Perfect for a little boy’s birthday celebration.
Below are the products used on today’s card. Just click the picture to purchase or visit my Online Store to see more inspiration and great products.