It’s no surprise that any craft punch can help you create simplistic cards. I want to share 5 craft punches that I believe make your card making easy. This card was created in 5 minutes using the Blossom punch and the coordinating Mixed Bunch stamp set. Solid stamping and easy punching made this card not only fast but duplicatable for cards you need quickly. When shopping for craft punches I love to match the craft punch with rubber stamps that coordinate. Stampin ‘Up! has a great selection of stamps and coordinating craft punches. Here are 5 craft punches that coordinate with a stamp set to help you make simplistic cards:
- Blossom punch (125603) coordinates with the Mixed Bunch stamp set (125537) that is used in the card above.
- Pansy punch (130698) coordinates with the Flower Shop stamp set (130942)
- Petite Petals Punch (133322) coordinates with the Petite Petals stamp set (133155) found in the current Occasions Mini.
- Elegant Butterfly punch (127526) coordinates with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set (123759)
- 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle punch (118874) coordinates with the Five Way Flower stamp set (131088) and the Polka-Dot Pieces stamp set (129708)
When creating this card using the Blossoms punch I added the leaf stem from the Secret Garden Framelits (129372) using Sahara Sand cardstock. Because there was no cutting involved it shaved off a large amount of time. To give the card a little more background I used the Everything Eleanor stamp set (124164) and stamped the large label image using Soft Suede ink. My greeting came from the Peaceful Petals stamp set (133107). It was the perfect size fit in the area I needed. The last embellishment I added was the large rhinestones to the centers of the flowers for a little bling appeal. Within 5 minutes my card as created. Are you ready to create fast and duplicatable cards with craft punches? Try using one of the 5 punches and coordinating stamp sets I’ve listed above. You will be quite surprised of how quick and easy they can be. See all the supplies for this card below by clicking the links and directly adding to your shopping cart. Want more ways to create fast and F.U.N cards? Join Paper Pumpkin and receive a fun kit in the mail each month. Each month it’s always filled with cute images and easy to create ideas. Check out this video of the March 2014 kit that came to my door. Click HERE if you want to be a member of Paper Pumpkin. Have a GREAT Friday and enjoy Easter with your family!!