Time To Escape The Crazy
Sometimes my little family lets me escape the crazy, crazy life that is.
This weekend it’s happening!
About a year ago my dear friends and I planned a get away.
Crazy Happens Before the Escape!
Let’s face it… in order to escape the crazy things have to get really crazy!
I can attest that the last two weeks have been SERIOUSLY crazy in our house.
I’m not kidding…
- The new gymnastics club we joined we also quit due to professional issues. We joined a new one unfortunately same distance of 45 minutes each way.
- Russ breaks his ankle which creates a driving fiasco but blessed he didn’t need surgery and he’s in a walking cast.
- Volunteering and the daily motherly crazy.
The interesting part is when I’m this crazy busy, I’m really organized and my time management is AWESOME. I don’t understand it, but I get things done as if I had a super power. It’s crazy and awesome all at the same time.
Should I Stay or Should I Go
When Russ broke his ankle, I was seriously considering canceling my escape. I had an over whelming guilt over flowing leaving the Prince as he hobbled around.
The Prince would not hear of it. Then it was like he was going to prove he was completely fine to manage the household. He’s done amazing.
I’m feeling like he has got a good handle on the crazy and ready to hobble the house like a Prince.
Now I’m really going to escape.
I’ll be floating on a big big boat in the middle of the Western Caribbean. Yahhooooo!
This trip is actually a stamping and scrapbooking retreat.
Oh my word!! Escaping to stamp and scrapbook on a cruise?
Those attending have created swaps as well. I’m pretty excited.
Here is the card I created for the card swap.
I used the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Christmas Stockings Thinlits to create this card.
Below are a couple tips & tricks when creating this card.
Tips & Tricks
- Create the snowflakes using the snowflake from the Tin of Tags stamp set.
- The Designer Series Paper comes from the This Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- The color combination is Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay. A color combination that I’m in love with.
- Metallic Enamel Dots completed this card. I love how these enamel dots look on any projects.
You can see all the supplies I used for this card below in the clickable links.
While I’m Away…
While I’m escaping the crazy… I’ve got a line up of fun projects I’ll be sharing with you as well as a new video next week. Make sure to check back.
The latest October Tutorial is available. Oh boy… is it AMAZING!!