Bunch of Blossoms- Stampin’ Up!
I think these peachy blossoms can fill anyones day with happiness.
I’m working through a stack of new stamps and the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set was next in line.
There is a Bunch!
When you first look at this stamp set you can see there is a variety of options to create a bunch of flowers. From small to large petals, and even the leaves.
I kept this card quick & simple and didn’t use a “bunch” of blossoms to create it. Hee Hee. Well, I did use the stamp set- Bunch of Blossoms.
I’m making myself giggle….
Tips & Tricks
- Try pairing Peekaboo Peach and Watermelon Wonder when stamping the petals for this card. It’s a beautiful color combination and perfect for a flower.
- Note there are few cardstock layers. The layers came from the embellishments. A simple piece of Washi Tape and coordinating In Color Doily ties perfectly with the Cucumber Crush leaves.
- Enamel Shapes add small details to any project.
- To give the petals dimension and not add a lot of height, place a Mini Glue Dot at the base of each of the petals when layering to make your flower bunch. This way the flowers are not flat against the cardstock.
- Click HERE for a quick step by step tutorial to create this card.
Bundle & Save
The Bunch of Blossoms stamp set & Blossom Builder Punch can be bundled (142345) together for a 10% savings.
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links.
Bonus Days – Don’t Miss Out!!
Start earning $5 Bonus Cash for every $50 you spend between July 7th -31st. Simply shop in my Online Store using the hostess code below and you will start earning your Bonus Cash!