November Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop
It’s time for the latest Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop for November! This month I used the Smitten Mittens Bundle! What a fun stamp set and coordinating framelits.
Each month I and eleven other demonstrators from around the world gather together and create a huge tutorial filled with amazing ideas not seen anywhere on the internet. This month we have another Holiday Edition. Tons of great ideas from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. The greatness wrapped up in each of our tutorials is the diversity. Not only are you seeing cards, but different 3D projects as well. Ideas that are TIMELESS. That’s the best part. You can use the ideas over and over again for future use. These tutorials are beautifully put together, professional and easy to read. I hope you will take the time to try one for yourself.
This blog hop consists of the Tutorial Design team creating a project using the stamp bundle used in the tutorial. It’s like getting 12 extra projects! WOW. Prepared to be wowed with lots of great ideas.
Tips & Tricks
Below you will find tips and tricks to duplicate this card:
- I love layers and this card is filled with tons of great layers. The card base is created using Whisper White Thick cardstock. Layered over the card base is the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper. To create a softer look, I textured embossed the Vellum cardstock using the Winter Wonder Textured Embossing Folder then placed over the DSP.
- I textured embossed the Smoky Slate cardstock using the Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder and then placed it across the Vellum.
- I fell in love with the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper. This neutral paper will go with anything and it was perfect for a sweet added layer across the Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Then I stamped the mitten using Bermuda Bay ink, using the Smitten Mittens stamp set then die cut using the Many Mittens Framelits.
- The last elements for this card were a few of my favorite embellishments: Delicate White Doily, Black Bakers Twine, and a few sequins.
Can you imagine 12 great ideas in ONE spot? Easy reading instructions listing measurements and supplies needed at your fingertips. You can purchase the November Tutorial TODAY for only $15 OR get this tutorial FREE with a $50 purchase from my online store. Simply click the button below.
Now it’s time to be inspired by the amazing Tutorial Bundle Design Team. Simply click the next button below to follow along with the hop.