We might be in the dead of winter but we can still grow a garden with our paper products, right?
With the Flowering Fields stamp set and the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper we can create a beautiful paper garden and say a big thank you.
While I’m not much of a gardner I do have a green thumb with real flowers. I love all kinds of flowers and watching them grow during the spring and summer. I have to admit I’m pretty good at it in the beginning. Then as the hot Florida sun gets more brutal, my flowers seem to wither and I struggle to keep them watered.
Here’s the good news…
The stamp set Flowering Fields will not wither -EVER.
Creating this card was quick and easy.
- Use a 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ strip of Wildflower Fields DSP onto the Whisper White cardstock base
- Emboss the greeting using VersaMark and White Embossing Powder onto the 1″ x 4″ Cardstock Vellum.
- Staple the Cardstock Vellum and 1″ x 4″ piece of Calypso Coral cardstock together. Cut a V onto the end of each.
- Stamp flowers onto Whisper White cardstock using Lost Lagoon Ink. Die cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits. Attach a Gold Foil Doily over the stamped flowers. Slide the die cut label between the Cardstock Vellum and Calypso Coral and attach using Snail Adhesive. Attach to the Whisper White cardstock using a dimensional.
- Corner round punch each of the corners.
Stamp the flowers using the colors from the Wildflower Fields DSP.
Create this card using the different flowers in the Flowering Fields stamp set.
This is a quick card and would be perfect to make a card pack using all of the flowers in that set.
Ready to Garden?
Are you a gardner? If not, no worries. You can grow a beautiful paper garden using the Flowering Fields stamp set. This Sale-a-Bration set is FREE for every $50 you spend. Order today and start your own paper garden.
New Month- New Gift with Purchase!
Any $25 order placed in January will receive a FREE gift from me PLUS my Exclusive January Inspiration Project Tutorials. Use the hostess code below.
Paper Pumpkin is on SALE. Click HERE to read all the news…
Become part of something EPIC… a community of stampers that is amazing… Join My Team!
Click the links below to view the products in my Online Store. Products with the price of $0 means they are Sale-a-Bration products.
For every $50 you spend from the Idea Book & Catalog or the NEW Occasions catalog you can choose a product FREE from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.