By the Tide… What a great stamp set!
It was an awesome weekend of creating and the best part was the craft wars that my girlfriend and I had. She created a card using By the Tide and then sent it to me via text. I could barely stand myself from the beauty of the card. I had to make something with this set too.
The best part of our craft wars is using something that we have not inked in a long time. This makes the challenge fun and knowing that we’ve used a neglected stamp set is even better.
Once the challenge was on we went CRAZY. I can’t wait to share all of the craft war projects.
Stamp with me!
This card has a few fun features I think you will enjoy trying yourself. Let me give you a few details on using By the Tide.
- I used Naturals White cardstock because I was going to do a little watercoloring. This cardstock holds up a teeny bit better than our Whisper White for watercoloring.
- I first stamped everything with Versamark and then covered with Gold Embossing Powder. <BEAUTIFUL>
- The seashell was watercolored and then cut out with scissors. I sponged lightly around the image using Soft Suede ink.
- The other images that were embossed I used a sponge dauber and inked around the image using the Emboss Resist technique.
- The little gold circles were punched using circle punches and the Gold Foil. <—–Must have… SERIOUSLY!
- Sequins are added using the Tombow green glue. Works perfect.
- The vellum banner was cut using the Banner Framelits. The fish sits nicely on it.
- The crazy circle of Linen Thread is my new favorite technique. I find it’s best to do this two different ways. The one I use the most is wrapping my Linen Thread in a circle and then adhering it behind my image using a dimensional. Yep.. that easy. The other way to accomplish this is by using your glue gun. Just be careful not to burn yourself.
If you are still stuck in winter and want to dream of the beach, this set can do that for you. One of my favorite images in this set is the script. Great image to use with other stamp sets.
I have one more that I created and it was one of my favorites. Click HERE to view.
As you can see, there are many things you can do with the By the Tide stamp set. Click HERE to order your stamp set today!
You can see all the products used for this card below. Just click on the pictures.
Don’t Forget! New Downloads, New Promotions!
Check out the new Digital Downloads today! Click HERE to view!!
New Weekly Deals! Don’t miss out on these great sales. Spend $50 and get FREE products from our Sale-a-Bration brochure. GREAT products that you don’t want to miss out on.
Become a fan on my Facebook Page and see the latest I’m creating.
Happy Creating!! XOXO