Happy Artisan hop day. That means lots of inspiring projects are about to be shared using the Happy Celebrations and Cool Treats stamp set.
I’m over the moon to share another project using the Happy Celebrations stamp set. I have enjoyed this stamp set and coordinating embossing folders more than I ever thought I would.
So Very Happy
Actually, I’m sitting at Starbucks as I write this post and I’m not so very happy. I’m outside sitting at the tables because it’s a comfortable 80 degrees and no humidity (that’s a miracle) and inside the Starbucks, it feels like -30! I didn’t bring a jacket so I figured sitting outside would be fine. That’s until I started feeling ants biting. I’m guessing this is a no win situation… however I’ll make it a winner because the weather is gorgeous.
Okay, back to happy.
This card really made me happy because I love Watercolor Paper. There is lots of watercolor paper on this card and a few other fun details. Let’s get started. I’m excited to share with you.
Tips & Tricks
- I started this card using a piece of Watercolor Paper 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Using my Aqua Painter, I added a quick watercolor wash in the center using Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Using the Stitched Shapes Framelits, I cut 3 different size circles then watercolored each using Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, and Old Olive inks. WHOA! These colors knock my socks off. I love how they blend. Each of the circles was attached to the main Watercolor Paper.
- One of the details I fell in love with on this card is the doily. We all know how much I love the little details, but this doily peeking above the circle makes me squeal.
- The sweet scallop edge comes from the Cutie Pie Thinlits which is being discontinued. I’ve loved this thinlit and mostly used it for the scallop. Make sure to grab it if you love it. It’s only available until the end of the month.
- The best news about the Happy Celebrations stamp set… it’s being carried over into the NEW catalog.
- Notice how that small strip of Basic Black cardstock really pops next to these colors? Love that.
Be Happy with Happy Celebrations
You can click the photos to see more details on each of the products in my Online Store.
Here is the coordinating texture embossing folders- Celebrations Duo.
The Last Details
Lastly, I had a few details to finish the card. Sequins are one of my favorite quick and easy embellishments and don’t forget the Enamel Shapes. I love that our Enamel Shapes coordinate with our colors. One more thing, I love how that little clip is holding on to my greeting.
It’s time to be inspired and see more inspiration using the Happy Celebrations and Cool Treats stamp set. Your first stop is the creative Louise Sharp. Simply click the button below to enjoy the hop.
Eastern Palace Bundle
One last thing… the Eastern Palace Bundles are only available until May 31st. Don’t miss out on this incredible deal. Click HERE to see the bundles. Remember, if you purchase these bundles through my Online Store, you will receive TWO tutorials with a total of 39 cards, 3D projects for you to create. Click HERE to read more and see a sneak peek of the tutorial.
Need ideas? Check out my Tutorial Library. Create in the comfort of your home.
Make today GREAT and stamp something pretty.
You can find links to the CURRENT products I used for today’s projects below.