It doesn’t seem possible that my summer is coming to an end. If there is one thing I do love about the upcoming season it’s the beautiful images that Stampin’ Up! produces for fall and the holidays. The new Painted Harvest Stamp Set is one that I fell in love with quickly.
As you know, I love a stamp set that has versatility. One that I can use over and over again throughout the year. Painted Harvest is that set! It’s time to get inspired by the Artisan Team!
I love sunflowers and the vibrant colors you can use to stamp them. The Painted Harvest Suite was perfect to use when creating this card and Mini Treat Bag.
Tips & Tricks
- The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits creates the perfect mini treat bag for quick favors. I used the Painted Autumn Cardstock Pack (Kraft Cardstock) to create the bag.
- Watercolor Paper was die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits largest circle, then watercolored using Daffodil Delight Classic Ink. I stamped the sunflowers using Pumpkin Pie, and Peekaboo Peach Classic Inks, once the area was dry.
- I stamped the greeting using Early Espresso ink.
- To create a thinner Jute Twine, I simply separated the twine to three threads. Then I wrapped this around the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper belly band.
- Lastly, I stamped the tissue paper for the inside of the mini treat bag using the same classic inks mentioned above. Love how this brings the entire project together.
- I created the background using Whisper White cardstock punched from the Leaf Punch. I love how this gave texture to the card front along with a unique look.
- Stamping the sunflowers, I used Daffodil Delight, then I used the rock n roll technique with a touch of Pumpkin Pie ink. The inside of the flower was stamped using Early Espresso.
- There is a little fussy cutting for a few of the leaves and one sunflower.
- I added a few wood flowers from the Touches of Nature Elements. I love how this all coordinates.
Gather Together & Give Thanks
Whether you are looking to create beautiful fall handmade cards or have a love affair with the sunflowers, the Painted Harvest stamp set is a perfect addition to your stamp collection from the Holiday catalog.
It’s time to be inspired by the rest of the Artisan Team. The next stop is my friend Louise Sharp. Simply click the button below to see what the creative Louise has created.
Click the links below for amazing ideas!
Kimberly Van Diepen
Miriam van Eyden