Hey Chick, Sale-a-Bration is Here!
It’s hard to believe Sale-a-Bration is here. The excitement of this promotion has been building for months!
Before I share today’s card, let me start with an apology.
If you read yesterday’s post, I completely led you astray on accident.
I edited the post late afternoon, but in case you did not see it I wanted to update you now.
The Glamper Greetings stamp set IS still be available!
I’m thankful for a kind demonstrator who helped me out with a carry over list from the Holiday catalog. You can find it HERE.
Let’s Chat About Sale-a-Bration
This time of year is super exciting for so many reasons.
Today the new Occasions catalog products are available. Now THAT is major excitement. There are so many great stamp sets and accessories you are going to love.
Here are a few reasons why Sale-a-Bration is exciting…
- Every $50 purchase you can choose a FREE stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
- Join Stampin’ Up! and receive TWO FREE stamp sets of your choice on top of your starter kit. The starter kit is $99 and YOU can choose what goes in it. To sum it up: You choose $125 retail product for $99 + 2 FREE stamp sets any price.
- As a hostess, you can receive $25 extra when your party sales reach $250.
Hey, Chick! I’m FREE!
I love chickens, and especially a stamp set with chickens in it.
This Sale-a-Bration stamp set is going to be a HUGE hit and especially for those who love to watercolor.
The chicken images in this set are all line images, meaning they are open for you to color with your favorite coloring tools.
Stampin’ Up! has added Watercolor Pencils back into our product line. There are 12 pencils in the pack, each providing a creamy soft texture when coloring.
Tips & Tricks
It’s been awhile since I’ve used Watercolor Pencils, but I love how easy they are to use with a Blender Pen on Whisper White cardstock.
Here are a few tips & tricks I used for this fun chicken card.
- Stamp the image using Archival Basic Black ink. Heat set the image using a heat tool, or let the ink dry very well before water coloring. I used a Blender Pen to water color the chicken image.
- The Urban Underground Suite has perfect products to coordinate with the Hey Chick stamp set such as the designer series paper as well as the Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder,
- Stamp the chicken and the greeting onto cardstock, then die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. These will be available mid-January.
You can see all products used for this project below in the clickable links.
- Lastly, I added my favorite twine using the 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon, taking one piece of twine from the ribbon and curling a few times in my palm and stapling to the focal image.
Create & Sale-a-Brate!
Make sure to check out the new Occasions catalog products in my Online Store HERE.
Remember, you can choose a FREE stamp set like the stamp set I’m using today, Hey Chick, from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend.
Is your wish list WAY TOO LONG? Join my team and not only do you enjoy a discount of amazing products, but also a community of stampers who love to share ideas and the love of stamping.
Become a part of a growing team of talented stamping artists and enjoy the abundance of opportunities that lie ahead.
This could mean being your best customer and receiving a discount or running your own stamping business with friends to cheer you on. These friends will become lifelong friendships. Being a part of my team, we help each other succeed.
If you want more information or have more questions, I would love to chat with you. Just email me directly.
You can find great stamp sets, ink, cardstock and amazing embellishments in my online store.
Click HERE and see the possibilities for creating fabulous projects this year.
I’d love to be your creative coach and share with you as you begin this hobby or if you are ready to step it up a notch.
Stamp with Me! See Online Classes Available!
Purchase $50 from my Online Store and receive my January Tutorial FREE.
All online orders will receive a hand stamped card with a little surprise inside.
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE!
Don’t miss free tutorials and TONS of inspiration!