Happy Notes- How Did I Glaze Over This?
Happy Notes stamp set has been on my shelf for EVAH. How did I glaze over this sweet little set?
While I was pulling retired sets I noticed this one. I opened it.
It was clean as a whistle and that is something I don’t like- clean stamps.
I love a stamp set that looks BLACK because it’s been loved so much. When they are clean and pretty that tells me I’ve neglected to use it.
I laugh as I remember years ago someone buying one of my wood sets and it was a hot mess. The rubber was literally black and my customer who was purchasing the set had a puzzled look on her face. Like how could I think this was a good deal I was giving her as used as this set was. I gently told her she was getting a prized possession. Something I loved so much and was releasing it to a new home to receive the same love.
Do you have a few sets like that? A hot mess, but something you have loved so much? I’d love to know which set. I bet we have the same stories.
When I started creating with this set I noticed right away that it’s perfect for many occasions.
- New Home
- Thank You
- and one to make whatever you want
This set speaks my versatility language- LOVE that. WAIT… there is something even better about this set. You can save money!
Bundle & Save
This set is comes with a Bundle. You can save 15%! YES!
The bundle includes either a clear mount or wood mount set along with the Lots of Labels Framelits. You will see the clickable links to purchase when you scroll to the bottom of this post.
The Lots of Labels framelits are one of my most used framelits. I love them.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips for creating this card:
- To achieve the different colors on the image I first stamped the image using Hello Honey ink. I then used a Sponge Dauber inked with Watermelon Wonder and dabbed it onto the stamp. I did the same with Calypso Coral ink. Then I stamped the image onto our Whisper White cardstock. Once stamped I die cut the image using the Lots of Labels framelits.
- I also die cut 2 other labels slightly bigger using Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black cardstock. You can only see a pinch of the black layer poking out, but I loved how this looked.
- All layers were kept in place with a staple.
- The Enamel Dots were sitting on my desk from a Project Life kit. They just happen to match the color and I thought why not add them.
- The splatter images under the focal area is from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. That is a must have set in your stamp room. Just like sugar and flour in your kitchen… Gorgeous Grunge in your stamp room.
Advantages of Happy Notes
If you are a new stamper, the Happy Notes stamp set has it’s advantages.
- Solid image- if you don’t have a lot of inks yet you can use this set with a few simple colors on hand.
- Great to use with our Many Marvelous Markers.
- Many occasions all in one set.
- You can omit the words under the car image and use this for other occasions such as- Vacation road trip, Christmas packages on top of the car or even a birthday card. The open tag image leaves your options wide open to use for any greeting you have on hand. This is means you get a lot of BANG for your BUCK. That’s a win!
You can see all products used in the clickable links below.
Try this Color Combination!
- New month- New Hostess Code!
- The retired list for this year has been RELEASED!! Click HERE to view!
- Remember, all accessories are while supplies LAST. Get your order in quickly if there is something you want.
- Place an order in my Online Store and receive an EXCLUSIVE Online Class and a FREE gift for choosing me as your demonstrator. The May gift is GORGEOUS!
- Click HERE to shop!
Please be advised- If you hit the no contact button I have no way of sending your free gift or the tutorial.
This makes me incredibly sad as I appreciate your business and have no way of thanking you.