Creating Christmas Stockings
Creating Christmas stockings is easy with Stampin’ Up!
This years new stamp set-Hang Your Stocking has a variety of stocking images.
The coordinating thinlits, Christmas Stockings make this set even more enjoyable.
Hang Your Stockings
Try this Color Combination!
Creating this card started off with a mistake in my color choices. That mistake ended up being a happy mishap.
Watermelon Wonder creates a beautiful vintage red that I love and perfect for creating Christmas stockings.
- Whisper White card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Whisper White 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″; 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″; 1″ x 4-1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″, scrap piece for greeting
- Whisper White scrap cardstock for stocking images
Here are a few tips when creating this card:
- Stamp and die cut all of your stockings using Watermelon Wonder. Use a 1/4 hole punch to thread your twine through each hole. Keep stockings in place using a dimensional.
- Create a nice visual effect by overlapping some of the Christmas stockings.
- Add a few Rhinestones or sequins for extra texture on your card. Add splatter using an Aqua Painter with Smoky Slate and Watermelon Wonder ink.
The highlight for this stamp set is the many possibilities besides just using it for Christmas.
Think of the many color combinations of the stockings that you can create.
Imagine using the smaller stocking image outside of Christmas colors to create a fun clothesline of stockings. Wouldn’t’ that be adorable?
The possibilities are endless.
Don’t forget, this set comes as a bundle which means you can save money. That’s the best part.
Simply click the links below to add to your cart or click HERE to shop in my Online Store.
Start Creating Christmas Stockings today by ordering your stamp set.
Click HERE to view the stamp set in my Online Store, or click the links below to shop.
Stampin’ Up! Promotions
Awesome Designer Paper Promotion happening now.
If you are a paper lover, stock up! Click the photo to SHOP NOW.
Check out these fun ideas and card templates using Designer Series Paper HERE.