It’s time for another Artisan Blog Hop and I’m excited to share the fun new Carols of Christmas Bundle. The best news is you can order this new bundle and save 10% the entire month of August.
Mix it Up!
One of the things I love is looking through my stamp collection and putting stamps together to create a card. While I love the bigger greetings in the Carols of Christmas, I wanted to focus on the FANTABULOUS Card Front Builder Thinlits that comes with this bundle and pair it with the Star of Light stamp set.
I love, love, love these beautiful trees and even more fun to add a little Dazzling Diamonds to the trees for a little sparkle.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips to create this card:
- I used the moon and stars thinlit at the top of the Crumb Cake cardstock (4″ x 5-1/4″) using the Big Shot, then I placed a piece of Whisper White cardstock the same size behind the Crumb Cake. The card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″.
- The greeting was stamped onto a piece of Whisper White scrap cardstock and die cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits.
- The label was placed on top of a piece of White Delicate Doily, 3/8″ Soft Sky Classic Weave Ribbon and a small 1/4″ sliver of Silver Foil.
- I added a small strip of the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper for a little pop of color on the Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The sweet little deer was stamped from the Carols of Christmas stamp set and then die cut using the coordinating Thinlits.
Now be inspired by the Artisan Design Team and see more greatness using the Carols of Christmas stamp set. First up is the great Lousie Sharp. Simply click the button below to start the hop.
Don’t forget, save 10% on the Carols of Christmas bundle. Click HERE to order today.
Kimberly Van Diepen
Miriam van Eyden
Looking for more inspiring ideas? Become a subscriber to my new Exclusive Tutorials. Click HERE to find out more information, or HERE to become a subscriber. These tutorials are exclusive and not seen anywhere on the internet.