Have you ever had a stamp set that makes you giggle like crazy?
First of all, Jolly Friends stamp set was feeling slightly neglected.
It’s been sitting under a pile of stamp sets and when I found it I couldn’t stop laughing.
Instantly I had an idea with Mr. Moose! He’s the new Rudolf.
A New Take on Rudolf
If there is one thing I love about stamping it’s the ability to use my imagination.
While I’m sure not everyone sees my crazy imagination in the sense that I do, my hope is that you can feel the same way about your own imagination. FREEDOM!
As a result of my crazy imagination I found my new Rudolf. Why must he be a reindeer? Why not a MOOSE?
As I was creating this little guy I was laughing. Instant joy in how crazy cute he was and the red little nose was the icing on the cake.
Take a Peek
Take a peek at this amazing set.
Jolly Friends can definitely open your imagination with all of the goodness inside this stamp set.
There are 21 photopolymer images inside this set that will set your imagination on fire. WOW.
The best part of this stamp set, the punch that coordinates. The Jolly Hat Builder Punch gives you the freedom to create all kinds of hats that YOU want.
Let your imagination run wild and enjoy the creativity with this stamp set.
Tips & Tricks
- Stamp the moose onto Crumb Cake cardstock and stamp again to cut out the moose ears. Use a Sponge Dauber to color the ears using Early Espresso ink.
- Using a Sponge Dauber on the ears makes the ears appear like suede. It’s an awesome look.
- The Tag of Tins stamp set has the best snowflake image to use on cards or other projects.
- It’s a Celebration stamp set was used for the “celebrate” greeting with Early Espresso Ink.
- To create the red nose, stamp the image onto Crumb Cake cardstock using VersaMark ink. Sprinkle the Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder and heat. Punch the nose out using the 1/4″ Circle Punch (currently on the clearance rack).
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
If you are looking to let your imagination run wild, Jolly Friends stamp set is a great choice to start with.
Enjoy creating fun holiday cards with these adorable images.
Remember, receive a 10% discount on this bundle. Click HERE to order.
Click the links below to purchase the supplies used for today’s card.
Visit my Online Store to shop for more amazing crafting supplies.
Other products that coordinate with this stamp set:
Time is running out. Stock up on your favorite Designer Papers now. Offer ends on October 31st.
Have an AMAZING week.