Ray of Sunshine
I couldn’t help it. I pulled out the Ray of Sunshine stamp set again and needed another round of playtime.
While I love the sun, especially this big ole sun… I love that little banner at the top of the card.
It’s just a few layers but these are the little things that make me happy as can be.
They are all held together with a simple staple.
I’m pretty sure this greeting could be one of my all time favorites. I used a Sponge Dauber around the circle punch to brighten it just a bit more.
Do you own Stampin’ Up!’s new Archival Basic Black ink? It’s one of my favorites. The ink is excellent, no smudging and it’s a crisp image all the time. Especially on our Whisper White cardstock.
One of the retiring In Colors that I will miss greatly is the Tangelo Twist ink. It’s a cross between our Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Twist. Sigh… I really love this color.
You can see all products used in the clickable links below.
I hope your Monday is going fantabulous. We are counting the days before the trip. Brandon is walking on the clouds. He has truly been our trip guide giving us extensive tips that he’s read on every cruise critic site he can read. Alexis is only worried about the packing process. How many shoes can she possibly fit into her suitcase??
As for me, I’m in typically mama mode.
- Where do I begin?
- How can my list be this long?
- I’m 100% sure I will not get it all done.
- Why do we have SO much scheduled this week?
- I need a vacation!
This week I am going to try and squeeze in everything possible that needs to be done without hitting the exhaustion stage. This includes the 27 swaps that I have procrastinated until NOW. Why do I do this? The pressure is ON!
Wish me luck!
- New month- New Hostess Code!
- The retired list for this year has been RELEASED!! Click HERE to view!
- Remember, all accessories are while supplies LAST. Get your order in quickly if there is something you want.
- Place an order in my Online Store and receive an EXCLUSIVE Online Class and a FREE gift for choosing me as your demonstrator. The May gift is GORGEOUS!
- Click HERE to shop!
Please be advised- If you hit the no contact button I have no way of sending your free gift or the tutorial.
This makes me incredibly sad as I appreciate your business and have no way of thanking you.