Say Goodbye Ray of Sunshine
Sunshine is what ya’ll bring to my life.
As I read many of your comments and emails from yesterday’s post I sit and smile because you truly bring a ray of sunshine to my life. I can’t thank you enough for 1. reading my mayhem, and 2. being so kind! I’m blessed and grateful.
Ray of Sunshine
Stampin’ Up!’s Ray of Sunshine stamp set has been one of my favorites since it arrived and I’m sad to see this set go. Living in the sunshine state I’ve found many uses for this stamp set. Plus, who doesn’t like a little sunshine sent to them in the mail?
You know how much I love fonts and this set stood out from the beginning because of the fonts used in this set. They are different and have a little sassiness to them. I love that.
Creating this card is not hard at all. There are a few layers and some created with ink.
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock in half. (4-1/4 x 11). Tip: I use Whisper White Thick cardstock for all of my card bases. Love how sturdy this cardstock is.
- Adhere a piece of Basic Black cardstock to the card base using Fast Fuse. Adhere a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4 x 5-1/4″) to the Basic Black cardstock using dimensionals.
- Die cut a piece of Hello Honey cardstock (4 x 4-1/4″) using the Sunburst Thinlits Die. Adhere this over the Whisper White cardstock using Fast Fuse adhesive.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Lots of Labels Framelits (2-1/2 x 4-1/8). Punch a piece of scrap cardstock using a 2″ Circle punch. Lay this piece down onto the Whisper White die cut to use as a template to create the sun rays. Using Tangelo Twist ink (retiring) stamp the largest sun ray image around the template. Using Hello Honey ink, stamp the smallest sun ray in between the large sun ray. Remove template.
- Punch a 2″ Circle from Tangelo Twist cardstock. Stamp the circle image using Hello Honey ink onto a scrap piece of Hello Honey cardstock. Stamp the face into the center using Basic Black. Punch image out using a 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Adhere over the Tangelo Twist circle punch using dimensionals. Poke holes around the Tangelo Twist circle punch using a Paper Piercing Tool. Attach this piece over the sun rays.
- Splatter Tangelo Twist ink over image using an Aqua Painter.
- Stamp Happy Birthday Sunshine onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Basic Black ink. Trim very close to each of the words. Attach to the label die cut. Attach a small piece of a Tea Lace Doily to the back left side of the label die cut. Swirl Gold Thread behind the label die cut and attach to the card front using dimensionals.
I love to hear from you if you re-create this or use this stamp set. Share with me what you are creating. If anything, I hope this helps to inspire you to bring a ray of sunshine in someones life. Lord knows we can all use it.
You can see all products used in the clickable links below.
- New month- New Hostess Code!
- The retired list for this year has been RELEASED!! Click HERE to view!
- Remember, all accessories are while supplies LAST. Get your order in quickly if there is something you want.
- Place an order in my Online Store and receive an EXCLUSIVE Online Class and a FREE gift for choosing me as your demonstrator. The May gift is GORGEOUS!
- Click HERE to shop!
Please be advised- If you hit the no contact button I have no way of sending your free gift or the tutorial.
This makes me incredibly sad as I appreciate your business and have no way of thanking you.