It's not every year at convention that I can make little roomie gifts but this year was different. I always love to give little gifts to my friends and family.
Making gifts can be a big task, however these amazing Mini Muslin Bags from Stampin' Up! make the task fast and simple.
These Mini Muslin Bags will be available on August 1st from the Holiday Mini Catalog. 8 Bags come in a package. Once you dress up the bags and add a little treat your gift giving is complete.
A few quick ideas for these Mini Muslin Bags:
- Stamp an image on the front of them using an Acrylic Paint or Pigment Ink.
- Put a few treats inside the bag, tie and stamp a quick tag.
- Make a Holiday Countdown using the bags stuffed with a little treat as shown on Page 12-13 of the Holiday Mini Catalog.
To recreate the bag above:
- Sew a straight stitch over the Victoria Lace Ribbon and Natural Trim over the 2 1/2" circle punch and Doily.
- Using a Glue Gun, add a strip of vintage music sheet paper and the new Burlap Ribbon.
- Stamp a greeting across a piece of Naturals Ivory cardstock and adhere using a Glue Gun.
- Adhere the embellished Doily onto the Muslin Bag using a Glue Gun.
Stamp set: Oh Goodie #131889 (Holiday Mini Catalog) Cardstock: Naturals Ivory Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Burlap ribbon #132140, Tea Doily #129399, 7/16" Natural Trim #129287, 2 1/2" Circle Punch #120906, Eastern Elegance DSP #130131, Mini Muslin Bags #132180
As you can see these bags will be a big hit for gift giving this year. Mark your calendar for August 1st when you can order these products from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
You should be receiving your Holiday Mini Catalog in the mail and if you have not, please let me know so I can send you one by emailing me HERE.
Hot Stampin' News!
It's a GREAT time to join the Stampin' by the Sea Community.
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to receive a free Stampin' kit when you join now until August 31st. Choose from four adorbable kits. Click the picture above to see full promotion details.
Learn more about joining my Stampin' by the Sea community!
Learn more about Kimberly HERE.
Check out all of the Designer Paper available.
New Downloads available today!
Click the photos below to see the downloads for the last two weeks.