Do You Have Big News?
If you have BIG news to talk about I have the PERFECT stamp set.
I put together a pretty quick card for a friend who needed to know she was pretty awesome. I love how the big “Awesome” image fit inside my Apothecary Accents Framelits.
This left plenty of room on the framelit to embellish the bottom half.
Create with Me
- I started this card with Crumb Cake cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. The second piece of cardstock was texture Embossed with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the Awesome image using Pacific Point ink onto Pacific Point Cardstock and then die cut the image using the Apothecary Framelit as shown in the photo.
- Cut a half piece of a Tea Doily and place onto bottom half of the Pacific Point die cut. Cut a 1/4″ x 5 1/4 piece of the Sweet Taffy DSP (Daffodil Delight stripe).
- Layer a piece of Venetian Crochet Trim across the DSP. Layer a piece of Burlap ribbon (die cut with the Large Scallop Framelit) on top of the Venetian Trim. Lastly, layer a small 1/4 x 3 1/2 piece of the Maritime DSP over the Burlap ribbon and sew a quick stitch across layers to keep in place.
- Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals. Then adhere the Crumb Cake cardstock textured embossed to the Crumb Cake Card Base.
- Add a Brights Button with Linen Thread tied through and made into a bow. Adhere to the cardfront.
You can find all the supplies listed below to create this card.
Be in the Know!
Fantastic deals on the Big Shot and Bundles. Take advantage now.
Perfect time to take advantages of these weekly deals below.
Try these products! Be Creative!