Picture Perfect Rose
I did it again! I pulled out my Picture Perfect stamp set and this time worked with the rose image.
Today’s card is sweet and simple and involves a perfect little rose. It also has a new In Color used- Flirty Flamingo!
I’ve played with this rose image many times with many different color combinations and I have to say this was my favorite.
The only color not listed above is the Flirty Flamingo.
Tips & Tricks
- The rose image has 3 steps to stamp. The first image I used Blushing Bride. Second was Flirty Flamingo, and third Watermelon Wonder.
- The Vellum leaves were die cut using the retiring Bouquet Bigz L Die Cut.
- The greeting was stamped and then die cut using the Banners Framelits.
- The striped designer paper is from the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper and then matted on a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
This rose has so many color combinations that you can create plus the other images in the set Picture Perfect are amazing as well. You can see a few other cards using the other images in the set by clicking HERE and HERE.
You can see all products used in the clickable links below.
- New month- New Hostess Code!
- The retired list for this year has been RELEASED!! Click HERE to view!
- Remember, all accessories are while supplies LAST. Get your order in quickly if there is something you want.
- Place an order in my Online Store and receive an EXCLUSIVE Online Class and a FREE gift for choosing me as your demonstrator. The May gift is GORGEOUS!
- Click HERE to shop!
Please be advised- If you hit the no contact button I have no way of sending your free gift or the tutorial.
This makes me incredibly sad as I appreciate your business and have no way of thanking you.