Make it Bright & Cheerful
I don’t know about you but I need bright & cheerful in my life everyday. While some days may not seem bright & cheerful we have the opportunity with crafting to make it bright & cheerful.
Can you imagine having a bad day and then your doorbell rings. You answer it only to find a kind creative person at your door with this in her hand….
That’s right! A three tiered Hamburger Box filled with chocolates.
Seriously, there would be a LOUD squeal at my door. I’m sure I would hug and kiss the person next. Anytime chocolate arrives at my door I’m pretty excited. Put it in cheerful packaging it’s quite possible I could go into my excited FREAK out mode.
This adorable Hamburger Box die cut can hold the perfect amount of treats and look how easy it is to stack and make a pretty presentation to give someone.
I’m pretty sure this project is bright & cheerful just from the colors used. Are you ready to create it for yourself?
Create with Me
- You will need some of our new scrumptious Kraft Cardstock and then you will need to die cut 3 Hamburger boxes using your Big Shot.
- Next I used a Decorative Mask and Whisper White Craft Ink to create the polka dots. Just a little tip when you are using yours… make sure to clean it after each use. I used a sponge dauber to create the polka dots with the mask. Once you completed that you will want to heat set the ink with a heat tool.
- Fill your Hamburger Boxes with GOOD chocolates. Go ahead and eat a couple for yourself. That’s what I do.
- Create a belly band around your middle Hamburger Box by wrapping a piece of your Gold Soiree DSP around it.
- Use Glue Dots to stack each of the Hamburger Boxes on top of each other. Now it’s time to make the boxes bright and Cheerful with stamps.
- Using the Amazing Birthday stamp set, stamp on Whisper White cardstock ( approx 2 1/4 x 3 3/4) the “Amazing” image with Pistachio Pudding ink. Stamp the image again on scrap Whisper White using Calypso Coral and again using Garden Green. Cut out the image “Today” and “Amazing” using snips and paper piece onto the stamped Pistachio image. See photo below.
- Adhere a small piece of your Gold Soiree DSP to the bottom of the stamped image as shown in the photo.
- Using a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock stamp the striped banner using Calypso Coral and Pistachio Pudding ink. Using the Banner Framelits cut both banners out using your Big Shot.
- Adhere the banners to the backside of the Amazing image using a little bit of Snail Adhesive. Make them appear as though they are hanging from that image.
- Using your hole punch, punch a hole at the top of the “Amazing” piece.
- Tie a piece of the Chevron and Lace ribbon around the entire Hamburger Box trio and tie in a bow.
- Tie a piece of the Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Bakers Twine and Calypso Coral Seam Binding ribbon through the bow. Have each of these pieces dangle.
- Now it’s presentation time. Make someone’s day Bright & Cheerful today.
Here’s the deal friends. We make lots of pretty things and much of the time when we make something pretty like this it sits in our craft room so we can enjoy it. Well, enjoy LOOKING at it. The candy sits there inside untouched. 8 years later we wonder what’s inside some of these pretty things we create only to find stale candy. Yes, this is a true story.
Let’s create it and GIVE it.
Now it’s time for you to get crafty and for me to pack. Heading on a jet plane tomorrow to visit family in Iowa. If you are close to Des Moines, Iowa give me a shout out. I’d love to have coffee SOMEWHERE!! I would love to stamp too. <grin>
You can find all the products for this project below. Just click the image and it will take you directly to my store.