The High Tide stamp set was another stamp set I couldn’t live without.
Probably the number one reason I love the High Tide stamp set so much is due to the greetings. In our culture today, encouraging words are needed and we have the ability to send them.
The High Tide stamp set not only has encouraging greetings, the scenes that you can create are endless.
This set has fantastic images. Can you see why I love these encouraging words?
Instantly when thinking about a lighthouse, I think about being a light to others. Just like the light from the lighthouse, it helps steer you in the right direction. I believe these encouraging words can steer someone towards hope.
Tips & Tricks
The high tide stamp set is a two-step stamp set. There are two lighthouse images. While each could be used alone, the detail of the lighthouse really comes through when using the two-step technique.
- To help line up the images perfectly, it helped to stamp the more detailed lighthouse image first. When stamping the bold lighthouse image, I stamped off the ink first and then over the detailed lighthouse.
- Stamp the images onto Whisper White cardstock (4″ x 4-3/4″). Stamp the scene first which includes the seagrass, birds, and beach sand, then stamp the lighthouse onto a Whisper White scrap piece. Once you have stamped the lighthouse, fussy cut using your Paper Snips.
- The greeting was stamped onto a Whisper White cardstock scrap, then die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. These framelits will be back in my Online Store on January 16th. Mark your calendar.
Stamp it, Send it!
We can create all the beautiful cards in the world, however, if the cards are piling up in your stamp room they are not being utilized to their ability.
I’m encouraging you to send a few cards of hope to those around you that need to see the light. Let them know you care.
Regardless of being a fan of lighthouses or not, the High Tide stamp set is a ray of sunshine to any stamping collection because of the greetings alone.
Also, I have big news. Are you ready for Valentines Day? I shared a really fun project using the Sealed with Love bundle on the Stampin’ Up! blog and I hope you will check it out. It’s kinda a secret and hopefully, the Prince doesn’t get wind of it. Be Inspired, Click HERE.
Lastly, here are a few important tidbits I don’t want you to forget.
Over the last 6 months, I’ve offered a fun tutorial bundle each month which included 12 tutorials from designers all over the world. This tutorial has been a huge hit. The projects are ALWAYS using Stampin’ Up! current products and different projects such as cards and 3D items.
I’m starting a new 6-month subscription of this tutorial with NEW designers. They are AMAZING artists.
You can get this tutorial a few different ways, let me explain.
- Spend $50 in my Online Store- receive it FREE
- Subscribe for 6 months (Feb-July) and you will pay for 5 months, getting your 6th month FREE. Subscription is $75.
- Purchase the tutorial individually each month for $15.
As a result of being a subscriber, you will receive the tutorial automatically on the first of each month.
The Tutorial will automatically download once purchased. You can see past monthly tutorials HERE.
Become a Subscriber and BE Inspired!!