Friends Across the Miles
While we might have friends across many miles, we can still bring a smile to their face.
The Lift Me Up stamp set from Stampin’ Up! came to my rescue!
Coordinating Products Together
One of my favorite things about Sale-a-Bration this year is how Stampin’ Up! created products in the Occasions Catalog that coordinates with a product in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
This set is a great example. The Lift Me Up Bundle comes with the Lift Me Up stamp set and the Up & Away Thinlits Dies.
On Page 7 of the Sale-a-Bration catalog, you will find the Carried Away Designer Series Paper. When you purchase $50 in Stampin’ Up! products from my store, you can receive the Carried Away Designer Series Paper for FREE.
I used the Carried Away Designer Series Paper for this card as well I used the paper to inspire my color combination.
Tips & Tricks
- The card base is Whisper White Thick cardstock 4-1/4 x 11.
- Attach a piece of Carried Away Designer Series Paper (1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″) onto the left side of the card base using adhesive.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″) using the large hot air balloon image. Attach this to a piece of Carried Away Designer Series Paper (3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″).
- The clouds were die cut from the Carried Away Designer Series Paper.
- The greeting was stamped onto Smoky Slate cardstock and then die cut using the Tags & Labels Framelits.
- Load your Aqua Painter with Night of Navy ink, then brush over the Delicate White Doily. Heat set with Heat Tool to speed up the drying process.
Whether you have friends far away or near, you can definitely lift someone up using the Lift Me Up stamp set.
Hot News! Don’t Miss This
All new 6-month Subscription for this amazing tutorial. This tutorial has been a huge hit. The projects are ALWAYS using Stampin’ Up! current products and different projects such as cards and 3D items.
I’m starting a new 6-month subscription of this tutorial with NEW designers. They are AMAZING artists.
I’ve had a sneak peek of the February tutorial and the projects are STUNNING!
You can get this tutorial a few different ways, let me explain.
- Spend $50 from my Online Store- receive it FREE
- Subscribe for 6 months (Feb-July) and you will pay for 5 months, getting the 6 months FREE. Subscription is $75.
- Purchase the tutorial individually each month for $15.
Subscribers receive the tutorial automatically on the first of each month.
Tutorials are automatically downloaded after purchase. You can see past monthly tutorials HERE.
Become a Subscriber and BE Inspired!!