5 Stamps Every Stamper Should Own
Stamps? Just 5 you say Kimberly?
Well, I could give you a list of 500 because I’m sure that’s the amount that my stamp room has seen over the years- or more….
I want to keep the list to 5 stamp sets because I’m narrowing it down to the new Occasions catalog.
Now this wasn’t easy but it’s a question I get asked a TON. What would I choose if I could only choose 5 stamps and why? I’ve linked a sample that’s been created with all of them but one.
My Top 5 Stamps and Why!
- Enjoy the Little Things (Page 33) This stamp set not only has fun greetings that are great for any occasion card, it also has sweet small images that are perfect for simple cards. The two border stamps are perfect for stamping on your cards as well as the envelope. This also coordinates with a Project Kit that anyone could enjoy. It’s my Top favorite and perfect if you are a brand new stamper. I have created a card below that you can see as well as this card HERE.
- Rose Wonder (Page 18) If you are looking for versatility, look no further. This stamp set covers marriage, sympathy, birthday, thank you, blessings and even a scripture verse. This one stamp set is perfection for any project or card. The gorgeous rose, leaf and small flower can be stamped simply for a new stamper or stepped up for the advanced stamper. Think about watercoloring, paper piecing, glitter, embossing. This set would be beautiful with anything done to it. With the matching Rose Garden Thinlits Dies this makes your crafting easier as you will not have to fussy cut anything. SCORE! Here is a card I created using this set HERE.
- Number of Years (Page 11) Stampers or scrapbookers will love this set for paper crafting. No more searching for the numbers you need for a birthday card. They are right at your finger tips and have the matching framelits-Large Numbers Framelits Dies. This set covers birthdays, Anniversaries, and even has a few flowers in the mix. It’s also perfect for keeping your memories alive for children grade school years captured. This is definitely versatile and practical for the amount of use you can get out of it. I see teacher projects and many birthday cards created with this stamp set.
- Balloon Celebration (Page 12) I chose this stamp set not only for the fun balloons but one of the greetings captured my heart, “Come, Let us sit together and drink”. Along with this comes Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Champagne greetings. Why do I love this? It’s about gathering people together. Enjoying the fellowship of others. THIS I love. Have you ever wanted to gather new friends but wasn’t sure how? This is a perfect stamp set to create an invite. The bonus is the stars, clouds, balloons. There is a lot of life to this set and one you can use for a long time. Here is a card I created using this set HERE.
- Timeless Textures (Page 29) You’ve heard of love at first sight, right? That happened when I laid eyes on this set. I always look at a stamp set and ask how many projects can I see myself creating with it. The answer for this one is ENDLESS. I could possibly use this stamp set on every project I create. It’s perfect for texture to a card, the splatter stamp is just the perfect size and the coffee stain image is PERFECTION. Here is a card I created using this set HERE and HERE.
These are just 5 of the stamps I think stampers should have in their stash from the Occasions catalog. There are many more I could list but if you are a new stamper, or advanced stamper these would meet your needs.
Want a Discount?
If you are a new stamper and want to receive a discount on all of these stamps you can purchase the Stampin’ Up! Kit and receive $155 in products for only $99! H E L L O that is a great price. That’s the beauty of purchasing the kit during Sale-a-Bration.
Guess what… You can buy the kit and just enjoy the products. Never doing anything with it again.
You can enjoy the discount on all your future products and the journey of being a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! There is NO RISK. It’s up to you.
New demonstrators that join my team will be trained on how YOU want to move along with Stampin’ Up! It’s all up to you. Yes, even if you just purchase the kit, while you are active (up to 7 months) you will be inspired daily with stamping projects and tutorials and be part of a growing community with epic things coming. I don’t use the word epic often…. it’s that good.
Enjoy the Little things is a gentle life reminder that I love. I know I could use this card framed on my desk to remind me to enjoy the little things. Life is short.
My favorite embellishment on this card is the ribbon. It’s been awhile since I used a lot of Seam Binding ribbon and one of the things I love about Seam Binding is how well it folds and ties a bow. It’s very pliable making bow ties easy.
I held the ribbon in place using the Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
Tips & Tricks
Two staples with my Handheld Stapler keeps it all together.
The 1″ Square Punch is perfect to punch these small square images. While the images are slightly larger, this was a quick no fuss way to no cutting.
I would love to hear from you and what your Top 5 picks are from the Occasions Catalog. What can YOU not live without? Leave a comment letting me know.
In the meantime… enjoy the little things. Life is short.
New Month- New Gift with Purchase!
Any $25 order placed in January will receive a FREE gift from me PLUS my Exclusive January Inspiration Project Tutorials. Use the hostess code below.
Click the links below to view the products in my Online Store. Products with the price of $0 means they are Sale-a-Bration products.
For every $50 you spend from the Idea Book & Catalog or the NEW Occasions catalog you can choose a product FREE from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.