Are You a Happy Stamper?
Is that a loaded question or what? Are you a happy stamper?
I love a stamp set that makes me giggle and especially when Stampin’ Up! creates a stamp set that can go 1000 different ways.
The Custom Tee stamp set is perfection.
All the Details
The Custom Tee stamp set comes with 35 Photopolymer stamps that you can create any custom tee. Imagine good luck tees to birthday boy and girl tees, the options are endless.
Three great things to note about this stamp set.
- This set is a bundle so you can save 10% when purchasing the stamp set and the coordinating framlits.
- There is a Tie Dyed set that you can create your own custom Tie Dyed tees. See page 31 of the Occasions Catalog.
- The best for last… there is another coordinating Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Designer Tee. This set coordinates with the Custom Tee stamp set with 10 different greetings you can put on the tee’s or alone on a project. This stamp set is FREE with every $50 purchase in my Online Store HERE.
Tips & Tricks
- Card base is Whisper White Thick cardstock -4-1/4″ x 11″
- Card front is Whisper White cardstock- 4″ x 5-1/2″.
- The Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper has amazing designs wrapped up in this paper pack. Measurements for the designer paper include: 4″ x 4″ and 1-1/2″ x 4″.
- Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine was wrapped several times around the designer paper then secured on the back.
- Silver Enamel Shapes were used around the focal area along with a Delicate White Doily.
- The T-Shirt Builder Framelits Dies made creating this card a breeze because there was no fussy cutting.
What Tee Will You Design?
Like I’ve said before, the options are endless with the Custom Tee stamp set. What tee will you design?
Whether it’s a happy stamper or a birthday girl, this set will have you covered.
All supplies can be found in the clickable links below.
Finally, speaking of birthdays, I must tell you today is a big day for my baby girl.
Today Alexis turns 14. I can’t even believe it. Where has the time gone?
This weekend she will compete in her first gymnastics meet of the competitive season. We are heading to Knoxville, TN. I love traveling with her and perhaps she might be my favorite shopping partner.
Although she’s growing up fast I know this time I get to spend with her one on one is precious. I am savoring every single second.
Wish her luck this weekend, and say a prayer for me because I have a hard time watching. I’m that mom!!
Happy Tuesday friends and hopefully you are a happy stamper!