Label Me Pretty
It’s day 5 of the Display Stamper blog hop and today I sharing a new stamp set called Label Me Pretty. The Label Me Pretty stamp set has a coordinating punch called Pretty Label. While this set has a coordinating punch, I wanted to show you that other punches or dies work just as well with this stamp set.
I paired the Label Me Pretty stamp set with an annual catalog favorite of mine, Falling Flowers. I loved all of the florals together and especially the framelits behind the greeting.
Some of my new favorite products I used on this card:
- Label Me Pretty Stamp Set
- Orange Blossom Stamp Set
- Touches of Nature Elements (wood elements)
- Berry Burst Cardstock & Ink
- Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Lemon Lime Twist Ink
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips when creating this card.
- To start this card I used Whisper White Thick Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″, then I added a 1″ strip of the beautiful gold chevron pattern from the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- I stamped the floral images onto Whisper White cardstock and then die cut using the May Flowers Framelits. I love this die set! When stamping the florals, I used Old Olive, Daffodil delight and Berry Burst Classic Ink. Most noteworthy, I stamped the small flower in Daffodil Delight which comes from the Orange Blossom stamp set. I added a small 1/4″x 5-1/2″ strip of Berry Burst cardstock was added to the very edge of the Whisper White card layer 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″.
- Instead of using the coordinating punch, I stamped the greeting onto Dapper Denim cardstock using Basic Black Archival ink and then used the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I stamped the greeting again, and fussy cut the banner and added it to the die cut using Mini Glue Dots. I love how Mini Glue Dots add just enough dimension.
- Lastly, I added Rhinestones around the focal image for a little bling.
I’ll be sharing many more samples using the Label Me Pretty stamp set in the next few days. I love the versatility this set has with or without the coordinating punch.
Time to hop along and be inspired by the other Artisans and their incredible work. Simply click the next button or use the links below. Most of all, enjoy it. Be inspired, and create something fun and exciting today.
Have you missed the start of these displays? Click HERE and catch up!
You can find AVAILABLE products in the clickable links below.
New Tutorial Available!
Every month I release a new EXCLUSIVE tutorial.
April’s tutorial is filled with out of the box ideas you will love.
Simply click the photo below to purchase -OR- Spend $50 and receive the Tutorial for FREE!