Mix It Up with Stampin’ Up!
One of the fun things about a new catalog getting ready to launch is the mixing the old with the new.
In my case today, I’m mixing new and newer. Ha.
I’ve been dying to use the Wherever You Go stamp set and finally had the opportunity.
This stamp set is awesome for a collage looking card, but I had another idea.
The images in the Wherever You Go stamp set are perfect and it was an excellent set to pair with the new Sending Thoughts stamp set.
Another perfect mix it up product is the Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper. WOW! I’ve been playing with this designer paper the entire day and I love it.
Finally a perfect designer paper to create manly cards.
To create this card:
- The designer paper measurements: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″, 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″. These pieces are placed onto a Basic Black cardstock measuring 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″.
- Place a strip of Basic Black cardstock between the designer series papers measuring 1/2″ x 5-1/4″.
- Cardstock base is Whisper White Thick cardstock measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″.
- Main focal point is Whisper White cardstock measuring 3″ x 4″. Stamp images using Basic Black and Delightful Dijon Classic Inks.
- Stamp greeting using the Sending Thoughts stamp set, die cut using the Tags & Labels Framelits.
Tips & Tricks
- The small scallop comes from the Shaker Shapes Framelits Dies (currently on sale marked down to $18.90).
- Place a small doily under the die cut tag.
- Ink the sun rays using the Delightful Dijon ink and stamp off before stamping image.
Here is another sample created by the Concept Artists at Stampin’ Up!. I love the colors they used to create this card.
All products used for today’s card can be seen in the clickable links below.
Products not listed will be available on January 4th, 2017.
The Wherever You Go stamp set has a few greetings that come with the set but remember this set could be used with a wide variety of other great greeting sets.
You can find great stamp sets, ink, cardstock and amazing embellishments in my online store.
Click HERE and see the possibilities for creating fabulous projects this year.
I’d love to be your creative coach and share with you as you begin this hobby or if you are ready to step it up a notch.
Stamp with Me! See Online Classes Available!
Purchase $50 from my Online Store and receive my December Tutorial FREE.
All online orders will receive a hand stamped card with a little surprise inside.
End of Year Close Out Sale
Click the photo below and see all the GOODIES on sale.