Lift Me Up-Artisan Blog Hop
Exciting blog hop today with the Artisan Team using the Lift Me Up Bundle. I love hot air balloons and this set not only has beautiful balloon images, but it also has great greetings to go with it.
On Cloud Nine!
I’m definitely on cloud 9 with this card. One of the tools I used to inspire me when creating this card was pattern paper. The coordinating paper, Carried Away, is filled with bright, beautiful colors.
The Carried Away Designer Paper Pack is FREE with a $50 purchase from any of our current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. You can find this paper on page 7 of the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
I would have never paired these colors together on my own. I love how we can be inspired by different pattern papers or by using the catalogs from Stampin’ Up!
Tips & Tricks
- Die cut the clouds using Watercolor Paper and the Up & Away Thinlits Dies. Once I die cut the clouds, I used Mint Macaron ink and my Aqua Painter to watercolor.
- I created a unique background by die cutting four squares using the Stitched Shapes framelits and Carried Away Designer Series Paper. Once these were die cut, I attached each of squares onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock using dimensionals.
- Lastly, I created a fun look by die cutting the intricate balloon image from Whisper White cardstock. After die cutting, I positioned the balloon onto Watermelon Wonder cardstock and die cut using Stitched Shapes largest circle die cut.
Using Subtle Tones
I decided to use more subtle tones for my second card still using the Carried Away Designer Series Paper.
Tips & Tricks
- Crumb Cake cardstock is a perfect color to add with any of Stampin’ Up! coordinates with all colors. I used White Craft Ink to stamp the balloon image. Make sure the ink is completely dry before die cutting.
- To create a rolled edge on the banner, wrap the cardstock around your Paper Piercing Tool. To keep the cardstock in place, add a Mini Glue Dot to the end.
- Create layers by using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Find all the products used for today’s projects in the clickable links below.
The Lift Me Up bundle is a great set for all occasions and especially if you love to create handmade cards to send uplifting messages to friends and family.
In addition to what I’m shared with you today, there are more inspiring projects to see from the Artisan Team.
Up next is my dear friend Louise, who creates the most beautiful projects all the way from Austraila. Her projects always have the most elegant touch to them. Click the button below and enjoy this hop from artists around the world.
Time is Running Out!
Are you a subscriber?
Becoming a subscriber to receive the monthly Tutorial Bundle is only available until the end of February.
Read all the news about becoming a subscriber HERE.
Order $50 in products from my Online Store and receive a FREE tutorial packed with exclusive projects.
Plus receive a hand stamped card from me with a gift.
Looking to learn new stamping ideas and techniques?
Click HERE to see my online class tutorials and stamp in the comfort of your home!
See more ideas using the Lift Me Up Bundle HERE.