Gosh, I think I went from no sharing to overshare!! I hope you don’t mind. The party is about to get real today as I share a fun card using the Party Animal Suite.
Prepare to be inspired by the Be Inspired design team and this amazing blog hop!
Balloons and Bright Colors!
There are times when I’m designing cards that a particular stamp set will completely stump me. In fact, the card I’m sharing today is one that took me a bit longer to create. The original card I created went to the dumpster. So, why does this happen?
As much as I love bright colors, I think this is where I was stumped. They are not the typical bright colors I gravitate towards. Once I get in my groove it all comes together. I’m pretty excited about how this card came together and the products that I used.
Party Animal Suite
One of the great things about the Party Animal Suite is the coordination of products. Even down to the fine details of Washi Tape and the Party Animal Embellishments. SO SO cute.
I used the colors from the Party Animal Designer Series Paper to pull my card together.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few helpful tips when creating this card.
- The card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11. The main card layer adheres to a piece of Pacific Point cardstock 4″ x5-1/2″. Whisper White card layer is 4″ x 5-1/2″.
- I used the Party Animal Designer Series paper along with the Party Animal Washi Tape to create a few different patterns across the Whisper White cardstock. I love how this turned out.
- The Stitched Shapes Framelits is perfect for the greeting which is stamped using Tangerine Tango ink, onto Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- I love how the Balloon Bouquet Punch coordinates with the Balloon Adventures stamp set to punch the balloons. I used the 5/8″ Burlap Twine behind the balloons by separating the Burlap Twine and wrapping several times behind the balloons.
- To create the bow on the Party Animal Embellishment I used Linen Thread and adhered the party hat onto the balloon using Mini Glue Dots.
- Lastly, I added the Brights Enamel Shapes. Certainly one of my favorite details on this card.
Time to Be Inspired!
You can find all of the products in the clickable links below.
A couple things to note! Everything in the Party Animal Suite is being retired.
You can find this Suite on page 5 of the Occasions catalog or click HERE.
Make sure to see THESE projects I created using the Party Animal Suite.
Download the retiring list HERE.
Click the button to see the next party animal… Nadine! She’s an amazing designer!
Click the button to purchase the tutorial for $15.
Place a $50 order and receive the tutorial for FREE.
Happy Happy Thursday!! Create something pretty today!