Do you struggle with Color Combinations?
I remember when I first started my journey with Stampin’ Up! one of the hardest things for me to “get” was color combinations. I was not an expert in that area and knew I had to start learning how to put colors together.
Over the years I’ve enjoyed learning how colors come together and I love trying new things. I have to admit though, Stampin’ Up! has made color combinations EASY for me. Just from our catalogs I can look at samples they have in the book and gather colors I want to use. We also get a special magazine bi-monthly that gives us great color combinations and beautiful hand made projects.
Here are a few ideas to help you with Color Combinations:
- Use Stampin’ Up!’s Color Coach #130118. This is filled with TONS of color choices for you to use.
- On the back of Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Papers it gives you the colors used in the paper. Right there you have great combinations to use.
- Use resources on the web such as ColorMatch Color Lab
- Enjoy color inspiration from Pinterest. Here is my Color Inspiration Board
- See what Pantone has to offer and stay up to date on the Color Trends.
My favorite go to place for color is Pinterest. I try not to get SUCKED into the beautiful colors there but I cannot lie. It happens! Look at these beautiful combinations below.
Time for me to share my card using lots of fun colors today. It’s Super Duper fun!
I’m determined to use my Retro Fresh Journal Cards for both smashbooking and hand made cards. I love the simplicity these give when making hand made cards. You have the color combinations in front of you and it gives you something to work with.
The GRAND part is these colors ALL match when you use Stampin’ Up! accessories with it. This makes your color choice EASY to work with.
You can find all the products used on today’s card below with links to purchase.
Today is a BIG DAY for Stampin’ Up! with our BIG Blow Out Sale on Retired Stamps & Accessories. It’s a must to check out. You could save up to 50%!
Have a BEAUTIFUL day!