Merry Little Labels Artisan Hop
It’s time for another Artisan Hop and we are showcasing the Merry Little Labels Stamp Set. I love when I can use a stamp set for creating gift sets.
Merry Littel Label Gift Set
One might think at first glance of the Merry Little Labels stamp set that it would only be used for creating tags for gifts. However, when you look at this adorable set you will notice it’s perfect to create your handmade cards as well.
It’s important to note that this bundle of products will help you create beautiful tags for the holidays with ease! Not only is the stamp set adorable, but look how fun and coordinating the Everyday Label Punch is. You can zip through creating tags quickly.
I created a super simple tag for this card using Cherry Cobbler ink. I love how the fonts stand out.
Just Add Little Details
I believe it’s the little details that add the mighty punch to any crafting project. That’s why I love to add the tiny details to my crafting when I can. Okay… maybe that is all the time. Ha!
Here are a few little details I fell in love with…
- I used the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to add the small scallop border above the music note paper. It added a little pop of color and a sweet little detail.
- The Black & White 7/8″ Striped Ribbon across the card added a smidge more accent to bring out the black and white from my pattern paper.
- The Delicate White Doily was added right underneath the ribbon for a delicate touch. It’s no surprise that one of my little details would be a doily. It’s hard for me not to add them to anything. It just adds that extra frilly when I need it, which by the way is all the time.
- Lastly, one of my favorite new details is using the Bakers Twine doubled to create a fuller bow to my cards. The twine behind the Bakers Twine is from the 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon. I simply separated the twine and used a piece coiled behind the Bakers Twine.
What little details do you like to add to your cards? I’d love to hear.
The Complete Gift Set
The Mini Pizza Boxes are one of my favorites right now. I love how easy these boxes are to put together, plus factor in there is NO adhesive necessary and you have a BIG winner in my book. Another flashy detail is how quickly and easily they are to embellish. Plus you get 8 boxes in one package for only $6. Hello… that is awesome.
You may be wondering what can fit in this cute box?
- 3 x 3 cards
- Gift Cards
- Candy (chocolate of course!)
To embellish I used a designer paper wrapped around the box then added some of my favorite little details. The label was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink to match my card. Notice how this label fits in the coordinating punch. It’s perfect.
Now it’s time to hop along to see what the other Artisans have created. Your first stop is my friend Louise Sharp. Her projects are always amazing! Simply click the button to start the hop.
Kimberly Van Diepen
Miriam van Eyden
MORE Inspiration using Merry Little Labels!
My October Tutorial showcases a 3D project using the Merry Little Labels set you don’t want to miss. This tutorial is packed with other fresh and fun ideas from the Holiday Catalog including both handmade cards and 3D projects. You get full instructions, measurements and photo details packed in this 67 page PDF. Click HERE to purchase.
Click HERE to see the entire Library of tutorials available.
Check out THIS card using the Merry Little Labels Stamp Set!