Circle of Spring- Magical Moment!
I just had a magical moment with my Circle of Spring stamp set and I’m super excited that I can share it with all of you.
It’s also an Artisan Blog Hop day which makes this a double bonus. We should all break out in dancing and cheer now. Really!
I was going through my Artisan box of love that came in the mail and trying to figure out what I would use to create for this hop and when you aren’t feeling the creativity it can be a little overwhelming to know what to pull and create with.
Down deep in my box was the stamp set Circle of Spring. This one sweet stamp set flooded my brain with ideas and literally the magic began.
Before I even had the paper out, I had the idea floating in my head. I wanted all the things I love.
- Typeset Designer Series Paper
- Tiny trinkets like pearls, tiny flowers, and very thin Washi Tape from a Project Life kit
- Doilies… it’s always on my favorites list
With everything set in front of me, I jumped in.
Follow along with these steps and you can create with me…
- Daffodil Delight cardstock 8-1/2 x 11, Whisper White cardstock 4 x 5-1/2 and 3 x 4-1/2. Shimmery White Cardstock 3-1/2 x 3-1/2. Typeset DSP 1/4 x 2-3/4.
- Fold the Daffodil Delight cardstock in half. Corner round the bottom right edge. Corner round the Whisper White cardstock on the right bottom edge. Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the Daffodil Delight cardstock all the way to the right edge with dimensionals. Adhere the Washi Tape along the left edge of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Create a Label using the Lots of Labels Framelits and Whisper White cardstock. Using Aqua Painter and Pear Pizzaz ink, watercolor down the entire front of the Label. Let dry. Add splatter using Tangerine Tango ink over label.
- Adhere the Typeset DSP along the right edge of the Label using Snail Adhesive. Stamp Hello Spring using Archival Basic Black ink. Attach a small piece of White Tea Lace Doily and Gold small doily on the back left side of the label. Adhere to the front of the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the wreath using Archival Basic Black ink onto Shimmery White cardstock. Die cut the wreath using the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Die. Watercolor using Aqua Painter and the following inks: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow. Splatter over the wreath using Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight ink. Attach Gold Thread to the backside of the wreath, attach wreath to the label using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the Daffodil Seam Binding ribbon. Attach bow to wreath using Mini Glue Dots.
- Using a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, punch the flower using the Tree Builder punch. Attach flowers to the label framelit using Mini Glue Dots.
The Daffodil Delight Seam Binding is a Clearance Rack item on sale for only 2.78! That’s a BARGAIN!
As I said earlier when I first started this project I had to dig deep into my Artisan box to find this little gem of a stamp set, Circle of Spring. I also had to dig deep to find my creativity. When that moment finally kicked in and the magic began to happen- I felt GREAT about the project I was creating… it brings joy. SO MUCH JOY!!
I hope it brings joy to you. Circle of Spring is a beautiful stamp set, perfect for this season. The wreath can be created in numerous ways and one that I will be using many more times.
It’s time to see what my friend Krista has designed for our Artisan Blog Hop. She always has something magical up her sleeve.
Just click the button below and enjoy the hop filled with creative inspiration from the Artisans.
You can see all the supplies used for this project below.
Have you seen the Artisans Pinterest Board? It’s amazing.
Click HERE to be inspired ALL the TIME.
-Be inspired by color-
Check out the latest Weekly Deals! Hot products, Great Price, Only While Supplies Last!
Shop Online 24/7 and receive a FREE Tutorial!
Tutorial includes 5 great cards using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. Yours FREE with a $25 Online purchase!