Artisan Hop Stitched Framelits
Today’s Artisan Hop is going to be AMAZING using the new Stitched Framelits.
If you haven’t seen this new product from Stampin’ Up!, hang on… they are AWESOME.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been doing cart wheels since the release.
Why all of the excitement? I love stitching on cards. It’s the frilly goodness that keeps my creative happiness in check.
Well, one of them anyway.
The Stitched Framelits are available until the end of November, then they will take a slight sabbatical and come back in the new Catalog this June.
This is one product you will want to grab NOW if you have patience such as mine… NONE.
It gets better friends…. there are also stamp sets that you can purchase at a 25% discount. YAH. You can see all of the stamp sets on sale below.
I’m pretty excited to share two cards using the Stitched Framelits, but even more because two of the stamp sets are listed on the 25% off list. WAHOO.
The cuteness level just jumped up x1000. This set is adorable and the cards I’ve seen created using it is outstanding.
Tips & Tricks
- Die cut several sizes of the square Stitched Framelits using Watercolor Paper. Using an Aqua Painter, add Pool Party or Smoky Slate to each of the framelits.
- Stamp the mouse onto Watercolor Paper.
- I matched the large square Stitched Framelit with a scallop Layering Squares Framelit. I love how the Square, Circle and Ovals have layering possibilities within all of these die cuts.
Blooms & Wishes
I’m a bit excited about this card. This flower set is beautiful and you can create all kinds of gorgeous flowers, including poinsettia’s. You can also create a beautiful wreath.
This stamp set is also on the 25% off list. YAY!
Tips & Tricks
- To create the wreath, use one the second largest circle stitching die cut and draw a circle on the inside of the circle to use as a template. Create wreath by stamping all along the penciled circle using Old Olive ink. Add full on ink of Old Olive as well as stamping off to get the lighter tones.
- The flower was stamped using Watermelon Wonder and Real Red. I inked the flower using Watermelon Wonder and then used a sponge dauber to add the Real Red.
- The Joy greeting came from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set. Perfect holiday greetings in that set.
- The center of the flower uses the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies with Delightful Dijon Cardstock.
You can find the all the products used for these cards below in the clickable links.
Now its time to see more of the Stitched Shape Dies in action from the Artisan Design Team.
Prepare to be INSPIRED!
Click the button to visit Krista’s blog and see what she has created.
Don’t forget to grab your Stitched Shape Framelits.
Stampin’ by the Sea News!
BRAND NEW product release.
These new Framelits are ONLY available in November.
dBUT… they will come back in the new Idea Book & Catalog coming out in June 2017. If you want to play with them now… grab them HERE.
WAIT…. There is MORE greatness!!
You can get 25% off select stamp sets today until November 30th. YAY.
Click HERE to see all the stamp sets available. Get yours today.
Read more about this great tutorial and the back issues HERE.
Get the October Tutorial FREE when you purchase $50 in my Online Store.
Click HERE to start shopping!
Have an AWESOME day!!