Monday Blues? Have a Party!
Monday blues got you down? Maybe it’s time we have a party!
Although I work from home and I’m the boss I could essentially make everyday feel like a Friday, right?
Not really. My Monday is just like most of yours. Alarm goes off, hit the snooze a few times and roll out of the bed with the worst possible bed hair EVER.
I drag myself to the coffee pot and yawn 100x until the first cup is ready to pour. Alexis is talking non stop to me and I’m catching every other word she says as I’m still half asleep.
First sip of that coffee and BAM, I’m officially awake.
Monday blues are not typical for me as I love the fresh start to the week. It’s refreshing. It’s new. It’s my attitude. It’s like a party. It’s all what I make of it.
Maybe we should think of Monday’s as a big ole party. All we need is cake!
Today’s share makes me giggle because I love the greeting. It’s fun and perfect for a party or birthday.
Any party needs some CAKE and this fantastic Designer Paper, It’s My Party.
This is by far one of my favorite Designer Series Paper in the Occasions catalog. This paper fits ANY celebration!
I love how all of the designs coordinate with each other yet it’s not all “party” related. You could use these patterns and designs on any card.
Tips & Tricks
- I layered 4 pieces of the Designer Paper together with each piece off set slightly.
- The scallop border you see comes from the EDGE of the Striped Scallop Thinlits. I had used the die cut on another card and seen this piece just laying on my big shot. If you heard a scream it was ME. I love scallops and love adding them to my cards. It doesn’t matter the size, I love them.
- The cake was stamped twice, once in Basic Black for the cake stand and once again for the actual cake. I stamped the cake using Daffodil Delight. This is an easy fussy cut. Then popped it up using dimensionals.
- The circle was cut using the Circles Framelits.
- Can you spot the doily? It was like a addiction… I had to sneak it in. Just a very tiny piece…
- The candle was punched using the new Party Punch Pack! LOVE the simplicity when using this bundle. See product links below.
This Occasions catalog is bursting with celebration stamps to meet the needs of Birthday, Anniversary’s and many more celebrations.
I added a bit of Gold Metallic Thread behind the circle for a bit more pizzaz.
I hope this card brightens your Monday instead of having the Monday blues. I’ve now finished a few cups of coffee, can see the entire screen clear and I’m ready to make this great week happen. How about you?
The big question… what is your morning GO TO drink? Coffee? Tea? Soda? I’d love to know.
New Month- New Gift with Purchase!
Any $25 order placed in January will receive a FREE gift from me PLUS my Exclusive January Inspiration Project Tutorials. Use the hostess code below.
Paper Pumpkin is on SALE. Click HERE to read all the news…
Become part of something EPIC… a community of stampers that is amazing… Join My Team!
It’s a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team of stampers is nothing short of AMAZE-ING! Many of these beautiful people have been with me for close to 10 years. We love the product, we love to share and I love to train women both creatively and the business side. Maybe you are thinking about starting your own adventure this new year… I’d love for you to be a part of this epic journey with us. Click HERE or contact me today so we can talk one on one. No experience necessary. We are ordinary people doing EXTRAORDINARY things!
Click the links below to view the products in my Online Store. Products with the price of $0 means they are Sale-a-Bration products.
For every $50 you spend from the Idea Book & Catalog or the NEW Occasions catalog you can choose a product FREE from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.