Celebrating the New Year
There is so much to celebrate right now. Tis the season of celebrating!
As the New Year approaches this means its also a time to celebrate the NEW Artisan team that is coming on board.
This will be the last blog post for our current team and it’s been such a fantastic year with this team.
It’s encouraging to me when you bring a team of artists together to share and spread inspiration from all over the world. Our styles are different yet our purpose is always the same. Sharing and inspiring you our readers using the best crafting products has been a JOY!
The Inspiration Never Ends
I have two New Years projects to share with you today. Before I get started, I want to remind you that the inspiration from this team can continue to inspire you. All of the projects we shared this past year are in one great album on Pinterest HERE. Make sure to check it out and I’ll keep you posted on the new Pinterest board for this years team once it’s developed.
Now let’s celebrate the New Year with a fun stamp set called It’s a Celebration.
This color combination makes me so happy. I love it to use as a Winter color theme, or for Summer. The Sweet Sugarplum is one of my favorite colors. This is actually huge for me. I’m not much of a girl who loves purple. This color just has a beautiful hue and looks good with SO many other colors.
Tips & Tricks
- The greeting was embossed using Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Create the background using Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum inks with the “sparkle” images in the stamp set.
- Stitched Shapes Framelits were used to die cut the circles and then stacked upon each other slightly off set using dimensionals.
Shake Your Way Into the New Year
I’ve had this card idea in my head for a while.
I can’t believe we are getting ready to ring in 2017. Time is FLYING.
Tips & Tricks
- Line up and die cut the numbers using the Large Numbers Framelits.
- The “sparkle” images were embossed using both silver and gold embossing powders.
- Create a small shaker with the number zero using a window sheet and foam strips. Fill with the Metallics Sequin Assortment.
- Randomly attach more sequins on the card front.
- Emboss the greeting using the Silver Stampin’ Emboss powder.
Products used are in the clickable links below.
Let’s be Inspired
One thing we I hope we can all agree on is the amount of great sharing from the Artisan team. The blog hops have been exceptional in my opinion and so inspirational for me.
One of the great artists I’ve had the privilege of working with has been Krista Frattin. Her work is fantastic. Click the button below to hop over to her blog and see the great projects she is sharing.
Enjoy celebrating the New Year to come and may this season be filled with peace, love and joy!!
Meet the New Artisan Team!
Take a minute and visit the new Artisan Team. I’ll keep you posted when our first blog hop will go live.
Stamp with Me! See Online Classes Available!
Purchase $50 from my Online Store and receive my December Tutorial FREE.
All online orders will receive a hand stamped card with a little surprise inside.
End of Year Close Out Sale
Click the photo below and see all the GOODIES on sale.