Hearts & Stars Elements
When I start creating for OnStage displays, I try to have a mix of occasions if I can. Creating this card worked out perfect when creating this baby card and using the Hearts & Stars Elements.
Remember, expect to be inspired for the next nine days with the Artisan Display Stampers from OnStage.
Superstar Stamp Set
This sweet baby card ended up showcasing many new products and was an easy way for me to fall in love with each of them.
The Superstar stamp set is one that is retiring. It’s laden with great images of stars as well as the circle of words that I used for the focus of my card.
So What’s New?
- The pattern paper comes from the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s beautiful with soft blues and pinks on one side and gold on the other. You can see I added a small banner using the gold across the card.
- The wooden elements are a called Hearts & Stars Elements. Here you will find different sizes of hearts and stars. What I love about them are the open and solid images.
- Lastly, you will see a new ribbon. This 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon comes in three different colors- Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, and Whisper White. This ribbon is pliable and easy to use on cards. I love that it can be pressed relatively flat making cards not so bulky.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips when creating this card:
- A quick way to add the wooden elements to a project (especially the open stars and hearts) is to take a sponge dauber lightly glazed with Tombow Multipurpose Glue. Simply tap the backs of the wooden pieces and attach. This way you do not have excess glue dripping everywhere.
- The clouds were die cut using the Up & Away Thinlits from Watercolor paper. I used my Aqua Painter over the clouds with Pool Party ink to give the clouds a soft look.
- The card base was created using Kraft Cardstock. This cardstock is retiring and only available until May 31st.
Don’t Wait, Order Now!
This time of year is exciting for avid crafters that love Stampin’ Up! products. It’s a season where we see tons of fresh new products making way to a brand new catalog. It can also be sad as we say goodbye to many other products. My advice, if there is something you love, don’t wait. Order your favorites before May 31st. Many times our retiring products are gone QUICKLY!
You can find the AVAILABLE product in the clickable links below.
Now enjoy more beautiful artwork from the Artisan Design Team. Click the next button below to enjoy!