Start Planning for Easter!
As crafters we are already looking ahead to the next holiday to see what we can create next. Another beautiful holiday is approaching- Easter.
What are your top things you love to make for Easter? Do you have a DIY project on your radar?
I have the solution for a fast DIY 3-D project today.
Paper sour cream containers never get old. They are easy to make, perfect to hold a treat and kids can get involved making them.
- Cut your cardstock or Designer paper to 4 x 6. Fold like a toilet paper roll and adhere with a strong adhesive. I recommend Fast Fuse.
- Seal one of the ends of your toilet paper roll with Fast Fuse. You will want to fill your container with a special treat. Chocolate always wins in my house.
- Take 2 round Neutral Filter Papers and fold in half twice. Using Fringe scissors cut the Filter paper. Fold the Filter Paper again making it extra fluffy. Just stop to admire this. Seriously, it’s cute at this point and we haven’t finished.
- Tuck your Filter paper into the top of the sour cream container and staple it shut.
- Create your tag. Cut a banner using the Banner framelits and Whisper White cardstock. Stamp an Easter Greeting using the For Peeps’ Sake clear stamp set. (Click on the link to see just how CUTE this set is!) Great set for Chalk Art cards OR because you need it for Peeps’ sake!
- Staple the tag onto the sour cream container and you are finished.
Are you ready to create a few For Peeps’ Sake Easter treats? What ever you do, make today a fun creating day and make something pretty.
Do you receive my newsletter? See my sidebar to the right to subscribe. You will want to make sure to be a subscriber to receive today’s news and updates. My newsletter is where I’m sharing projects with detailed instructions. This newsletter goes out once a week and perfect to keep your creativity on fire.