So In Love-April Tutorial Bundle Hop
Did you know that one of my favorite things I create every month is the exclusive tutorial with the Tutorial Bundle Design Team? This tutorial has been an incredible journey! Each month we share 12 exclusive projects that are WOW WOW WOW! I’m sharing another fun blog hop, and this month I’m using the So In Love Bundle.
Just imagine… 12 incredible designers coming together to create the most beautiful tutorial of 12 projects! Meet the designers!
So In Love Bundle
This month I used the So In Love Bundle for my tutorial. You can find this bundle in the Occasions Catalog on page 52. Keep in mind the card you see above is NOT the card in the tutorial. Same stamp set, different project. YAY!
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips & tricks when creating this card:
- I stamped the flower onto Pool Party cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink. Next, heat set the ink so you can watercolor right away. I used my Aqua Painter with Pool Party ink and watercolored the petals. I love how this brightens the flower, and if you look closely, you can see that the flower looks watercolored.
- Once the watercolor was dry, I used the Wink of Stella pen over the petals. Now there is a beautiful sparkle over the flower.
- Whisper White Thick cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″ was used for the card base. Score at 5-1/2″. The Crumb Cake cardstock is 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″.
- I placed a small piece of Pool Party cardstock 1″ x 5-1/2″ alongside the Crumb Cake cardstock to add contrast to the colors.
- Add elegance to your projects using the So Detailed Thinlits Dies. I love how this die cut wraps around the Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The final detail for this card uses the White Perfect Accents. I love these embellishments as they are inexpensive and easy to apply. It’s a fine detail I love to see on a card.
Grab the So In Love Bundle Quickly
You can find all of the products in the clickable links below.
There is a bit of sad news about the So In Love Bundle. This bundle is retiring as of May 31st. You can save 10% when you purchase the bundle NOW. Keep in mind that retiring merchandise is only available while supplies last.
Download the retiring list HERE.
Here is a sneak peek of the projects in the April Tutorial. They are Dyn-a-Mo!!
Click the photos below for more details about the tutorials.
My team receives this tutorial FREE every month.
Click the button to purchase the tutorial for $15.
Place a $50 order and receive the tutorial for FREE.
Now it’s time to be inspired by the Tutorial Bundle Design Team and see projects created using the stamp sets and bundles used this month.
BLOG HOP LINE UP LIST
Have a SUPER amazing day!! XOXOXO