I’m so excited about my birthday bonanza projects I’m sharing today. I love the Party Animal Suite and have 3 projects to share.
Get ready for a great blog hop with the Creation Station team with inspiring birthday projects today!
Are You a Party Animal?
No doubt I love a good party, and while I’m not so much the party animal, I’m all about having fun.
I do love celebrating birthday’s and funny enough Russ, and I called my uncle on Friday to wish him a happy birthday. We both struggle with remembering someone’s big day. As soon as he picked up the phone, we were singing happy birthday. Unfortunately, we were about five days too early. Whoops! We all laughed, and we’ll be making the phone call again next week.
The Party Animal Suite is perfect for any age and so many great coordinating products to choose from.
I pulled out one my favorite cardstock colors, Crumb Cake. I love how Whisper White Craft ink looks on this cardstock.
Then I pulled some of the colors from the Party Animal Designer Series Papers.
Tips & Tricks
- One of my favorite coordinating products in this suite is the Washi Tape. I love the SKINNY tape. This was perfect to place along the edge of the card base.
- Whisper White Craft ink is a pigment ink which takes a little longer to dry. I use the heat tool to make the drying times faster when I’m impatient.
- The Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was a perfect addition to this card.
The Perfect Box
Excuse me; I’m a little giddy over this box. It’s perfect for a birthday bonanza! The colors, ribbon, banner and a peek of doily fit perfectly together.
You can find the Window Box Thinlits Dies on page 43 in the new Occasions catalog. I love this box for it’s unique design.
Tips & Tricks
- The box was created using Kraft Cardstock. Kraft cardstock is a fantastic heavy cardstock that keeps shape when creating boxes. I love the weight of this cardstock, especially when creating boxes.
- The Party Animal Designer Series Paper was used to create the belly band around the box.
- I added the Gold 1/4″ Natural Trim with a flowing tail on each side of the box. I love the small glimmer of gold in this beautiful ribbon.
YAY, Time to Celebrate!
Because of my love for vintage and fonts, I am completely drawn to the Super Duper stamp set. I love the marquee look to the fonts and it was perfect for this next card.
Once again, I relied on my Party Animal Designer Series Paper to pull my color combinations together. These bright colors are beautiful together.
Tips & Tricks
- The ribbons were folded like an accordion, then stapled to the Designer Series Paper to keep in place.
- While I used the coordinating inks with the cardstock (Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango) don’t forget you can get a similar look using a VersaMark pad. The tone on tone looks beautiful!
- I couldn’t get away without using a doily. I found a perfect place…
Find all of the products used today in the clickable links below.
Get Your Party Started!
If you are planning a party, Stampin’ Up! has everything you need to create the perfect cards and favors for the perfect party.
Now lets’s see what the other Creation Station designers have up their sleeve for a birthday bonanza. Your first blog is Dena and she never disappoints. Simply click the NEXT button below and be inspired.
Hot News-Don’t Forget!
Order $50 in products from my Online Store and receive a FREE tutorial packed with exclusive projects.
Plus receive a hand stamped card from me with a gift.
Looking to learn new stamping ideas and techniques?
Click HERE to see my online class tutorials and stamp in the comfort of your home!
Looking for more ideas using this year Sale-a-Bration products?
Did you see the last Artisan Blog Hop? Lots of GREAT Sale-a-Bration inspiration! Click HERE to see!