New Products on the Horizon
Sale-a-bration has been a great promotion this year with Stampin’ Up! and this year they are doing something I love. As a crafter and one who has her eye on fun products pretty much all the time, I love seeing something FRESH come my way.
This year Stampin’ Up! introduced a few products that were limited time only in the Sale-a-Bration brochure. These products have a been a huge success and they are fantastic products. You can find these in the last pages of the Sale-a-bration brochure.
Beginning on February 16th, you can receive one of these new products for every $50 you spend. YAY! YAY! YAY! Click HERE to see the new products. They are dynamo!
This weekend Alexis attended a birthday party and her friend was turning 13. I decided to play with my new Party Pants stamp set to create a card for her friend. Personally, the name is what I love so much. Party Pants. Giggle.
I wanted something nice and bright and these colors worked perfect. Daffodil is a color I’ve been drawn to this winter. I guess it’s the sunshine I’ve needed.
The beauty of this card is the fact you can use any balloon stamp set you have. Look outside the box and think more of a sketch for this card.
- Card base is 4-1/4 x 11 Whisper White Thick cardstock. I use the thick because it’s a nice heavy weight for card bases.
- Melon Mambo cardstock 4 x 5-1/4 textured embossed using the Big Shot and the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder.
- Two small banners using the It’s My Party DSP measuring approx. 1 x 2-1/2.
- Daffodil Delight cardstock 1-1/2 x 4-1/4 stamped with the tiny hexagon images in the Party Pants stamp set. Sponged lightly around the cardstock to give it a little extra pop.
- Whisper White cardstock punched using the 2-1/2″ Circle punch with 2 small Gold Foil doilies behind the circle.
- I used the Number of Years Bundle to stamp the numbers and framelits to cut them out. Numbers stamped in Daffodil Delight.
- Balloon is stamped onto Whisper White cardstock using Daffodil Delight ink and then punched using the Balloon Bouquet Punch. (The Balloon Bouquet bundle is another great bundle to consider. Click HERE to view it.) I stamped the greeting onto the center of the balloon using Archival Basic Black Ink and attached Whisper White Bakers Twine to the back of the balloon.
- Dimensionals used to pop up some of the elements. It’s always fun to use dimensionals to create a little extra “pizzaz!”
Of course don’t forget the envelope. It’s always fun to create the party on the outside of the card too.
Thirteen is definitely something special so I hope this new teenager enjoyed the card, but I’m pretty sure she enjoyed the package a little more. Regardless, I loved creating it and I loved that Alexis enjoys me creating these for friends.
I couldn’t help but laugh when I was creating this card thinking to myself… if I was making this for my own friends the balloon greeting should read… “Put your Potty Pants on!” Oh to be young again.
You can find the supplies used for this card below in the clickable links.
***NEW Stamps in the Mail!***
Click HERE to see what’s NEW with this GREAT program.
February Gift With Purchase
New Gift with purchase & New Tutorial!
Simply use the Hostess Code below when placing your order of $25 or more.
Spend $50 and receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration product.