Glamper Greetings Stamp Set
Happy New Year!
I spent all of New Year’s day taking down our Christmas decorations and making my family crazy while I put up Valentine’s decorations.
Every time they would take the Christmas decorations out to the shed… another heart shaped decoration went up.
It’s okay. These people I live with know I’m crazy and know I’d get CRAZY if they made fun of me.
Regardless of my crazy, I’m super excited for the new year. Not because last year wasn’t great, I just love fresh starts like I love Monday’s.
Don’t Miss Out!
In other news… today I’m sharing a great selection of cards with you using the Glamper Greetings stamp set.
It’s crazy how time flies and soon this stamp set will not be available for purchase.
Let’s Get Started!
First of all, the Glamper Greetings stamp set was one of the first sets from the Holiday catalog on my must have list.
Being a huge fan of this type of “glamper” I love all of the options included in this stamp set.
Remember, this stamp set is only available until January 3rd. There are only a few more days left to grab this stamp set.
While any style card would be easy to create using this set, I thought a fun fold would be perfect.
Tricks & Tips
- Create the card base using Whisper White cardstock measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″.
- Score cardstock at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″. Fold at the 2-3/4″ mark and adhere.
The front panel measures 3″ x 3-3/4″ using Watercolor Paper.
The Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper is a perfect match with this stamp set. Have you noticed how the cactus is a very trendy image in stores? Check out Target right now and see how many Cactus images you can spot. It’s a pretty hot item.
Mixing different colors of cardstock is one of my favorites. Most of all, using Crumb Cake cardstock to watercolor.
Tricks & Tips
- Stamp the glamper onto the base of the Whisper White cardstock. Then stamp the glamper again onto a Whisper White circle die cut. Once again, stamp the glamper onto Crumb Cake cardstock and fussy cut this image.
- While this may seem like a little overkill, this will create great dimension for the focal image.
Tips & Tricks
- Timeless Textures is a fantastic stamp set to add texture below the glamper.
- Use Moroccan Designer Washi Tape on the right side of the card.
- The glamper was watercolored using Bermuda Bay ink and an Aqua Painter.
Simple or Dramatic
One of the things I love about this set is the options you have to create simple or a more dramatic scene with this set.
This pink glamper is the cutest. Whether you are using pink or another one of the many color choices Stampin’ Up! offers there are many great options to create a fun glamper image.
Fewer embellishments and a simple watercolored background are used to create this card.
Below you will notice the same card using a few more embellishments.
Tips & Tricks
- Add glitter to the card by taking an OLD Aqua Painter, dipping it into a mixture of Tombow Multipurpose Glue and a little water. Create splatter with the glue mixture by flicking the Aqua Painter bristles over your cardstock, add the glitter, shake off excess.
- Adding sequins is easiest by using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. The small point on this glue pen provides a precision of each small embellishment without getting glue everywhere.
Wrapping it Up!
Whether you are a big camper or not, the Glamper Greetings has a place for everyone. While I’m not a huge camper at all, there is something about the cuteness factor glamping brings. Probably because glamper’s are glamorized many ways just like stamping.
Add this great set to your stamping collection HERE.
Lastly, are you looking for more ideas using the Glamper Greetings stamp set? Click HERE and be inspired.
Edited January 3rd: WHOOPS… Looks like I missed this stamp set on the carryover list from the Holiday Catalog. This stamp set will continue to be available. Sorry for the confusion.
You can find great stamp sets, ink, cardstock and amazing embellishments in my online store.
Click HERE and see the possibilities for creating fabulous projects this year.
I’d love to be your creative coach and share with you as you begin this hobby or if you are ready to step it up a notch.
Stamp with Me! See Online Classes Available!
Purchase $50 from my Online Store and receive my December Tutorial FREE.
All online orders will receive a hand stamped card with a little surprise inside.
End of Year Close Out Sale
Click the photo below and see all the GOODIES on sale.
These great deals will only last until January 3rd, 2017.